JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

So...

Carrying while drinking
In a purse
One in the chamber
FMJ's

This woman has so much common sense that I'm surprised she hasn't crossed the road on a red and ended up splattered right next to the bug on a bus's windshield.

Jesus! If I was with a group of guys and one of them did that, I would HOPE the others would join me in grabbing that guy, taking his gun, slapping, pantsing and throwing him in the river.

Agreed! But I can't see myself ever being around anybody likely to perform such a stunt, no matter how bombed we get!

Jesus! If I was with a group of guys and one of them did that, I would HOPE the others would join me in grabbing that guy, taking his gun, slapping, pantsing and throwing him in the river.
Hopefully you wouldn't BE with a group of guys like that as the rest of them might have been just another beer away from doing the same - or worse....

However - there sometimes is a 'wild card' in a group that will do something really stupid and impulsively when drinking.

Been there - seen it.......

Agreed! But I can't see myself ever being around anybody likely to perform such a stunt, no matter how bombed we get!

Same. There are usually plenty of warnings and I would already be distancing myself. I expect to be able to trust my friends no matter how bombed anyone gets.

Hopefully you wouldn't BE with a group of guys like that as the rest of them might have been just another beer away from doing the same - or worse....

However - there sometimes is a 'wild card' in a group that will do something really stupid and impulsively when drinking.

Been there - seen it.......
Same. There are usually plenty of warnings and I would already be distancing myself. I expect to be able to trust my friends no matter how bombed anyone gets.

To all of ya'll, somebody needed to take his gun, slap, pants and throw the moron in the river!!

The disturbing part of this is the complete, abject lack of respect for the gun.

While this may have been exacerbated by the drinking this person most likely owns guns, and carries for all the wrong reasons.

He most likely has displayed similar, poor, unsafe and disrespectful gun handling skills when sober as well. To even think of unholstering your gun and firing it in a manner this dangerous is a sign of deeper mental issues - regardless of how drunk he was.

I have been in many drinking 'environments' in my life - and many times guns were in close proximity and never experienced anything like this.

That woman needs a good lawyer who understands the Taurus trigger defect argument!

I was a JAG in a SF unit deployed to OIF. Most of our guys were tabbed SF types. One senior Soldier was messing around with his bosses' pistol one night and - long story short - in a work area where his boss left a 1911 on a desk unattended, this senior SF Soldier purposefully picked it up, and opened the pistols' slide looking to inspect the chamber. He mistakenly thought it was empty, but somehow did not see or feel the weight loaded magazine. He pointed it at an officer. The officer ordered him to put it down and told him it was loaded. This SF Soldier disagreed, pointed it at the wall and pulled the trigger. He put a .45 slug thru the wall and missed an Air Force TSGT by a couple of feet.

In my time in service, I saw someone have an ND on a live fire range. And I read and learned of countless investigations about NDs even by our most "elite" Soldiers. They are alarmingly common. And often quite embarrassing. And sadly, sometimes deadly. "Trust" games got a lot of GIs killed downrange, unfortunately.

The lesson is to always make sure the gun is unloaded, no feed device, no round in chamber, if you're going to handle it.

What is it about some people that think its cool to show selfies with them pointing guns?
Couldn't say but how many are there on the 'girls with guns' thread?

I suspect if this gal hadn't of shot her phone the pic might have shown up on the thread sometime.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top