JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What is it about some people that think its cool to show selfies with them pointing guns?

Yes, the gun community needs to encourage owners take more gun safety classes. This just gives gun owners a bad name.

4c97e66cc-large16x9_RosemarieAncharskibookingphoto.jpg

The smiling mug shot with glassy eye's make it easy to see why this happened. She can laugh now as no one got hurt. She could have easily ended up in real problems for this stupidity. Maybe she learned something to start the new year out right?

IF there was ever an instance of "January 1, The Year ZERO", yes.

TBH, I don't know what they did initially, or who 'they' is, for that matter.

Happy New Year, Nonetheless.:p

IF there was ever an instance of "January 1, The Year ZERO", yes.

TBH, I don't know what they did initially, or who 'they' is, for that matter.

Happy New Year, Nonetheless.:p

I've been having a little fun this year reminding people that it's not the end of the decade. :D I'm not normally one to be such a stickler, just trying to spice up my boring life for a couple of days.

Does the report actually say that she was taking a selfie when the ND occurred?

What if she was drunkily fumbling through her purse or such and accidentally grabbed the gun?

Does the report actually say that she was taking a selfie when the ND occurred?

What if she was drunkily fumbling through her purse or such and accidentally grabbed the gun?

Wouldn't be a problem... if it's a Taurus, it has something like a 12lb trigger. ;):)

Taurus jokes aside, if she was taking a selfie when she shot the phone, wouldn't you think that she would have sustained some injury to her hand? And if so, most likely would not be so cheery in the mugshot.

Just sayin'.

OK, back to the Taurus bashing...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews