JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Man I feel ya.
I was going to the chiro once a week to every two weeks. And it just wasn't helping much.
Haven't gone in a few months and I still feel like ish, but no worse than before.

And I'm only 35!

Man I feel ya.
I was going to the chiro once a week to every two weeks. And it just wasn't helping much.
Haven't gone in a few months and I still feel like ish, but no worse than before.

And I'm only 35!

I'm grateful for when I need them to put me back in after I do too much but this guy was filling in for my regular Chiro. I'll make sure I opt out of seeing the fill ins. :(

It nice getting a family photo Christmas card from relatives or friends. It's nice to get a Christmas card from a sales agent I do business with.

BUT... It's kind of creepy to get a family photo from a sales agent I do business with. Like I really want to see their goofy looking family on a waste of photo paper sent to me that ends up in the wastebasket as soon as see it. Send a Christmas card so I can hang it up and appreciate it next time. I don't know you people and I don't want to see you hanging above my fireplace.

I was going to the chiropractor all summer 2 times a week for a herniated disc and for the longest time it wasn't doing it for me but finally after 5 months I kinda feel better lol not like I did in my early 20s but hey I'm fatter and 30 so I can only blame....Me. but I wouldn't send them a Christmas card I already help pay for there summer vacation this year.

I've never been. Might be useful but Ill stick with stretching and complaining along with a muscle relaxer and or pain pill.

Cleared off the snow from the stairs and around the car Thursday (north side of the house and if I don't clear it off it turns to solid ice and is around for a few days after everything else has long been gone, so it's a necessary evil each winter) and feel like I fell down those steps - gotta loose this weight and get back in shape:oops:.

I went to Chiropractor one time for a Sciatic Nerve issue, he begins with massaging my temples and says....were going to make you feel better with the power of my wellness thoughts and energy....

I sat up immediately and said thank you were done.:rolleyes:

I went to Chiropractor one time for a Sciatic Nerve issue, he begins with massaging my temples and says....were going to make you feel better with the power of my wellness thoughts and energy....

I sat up immediately and said thank you were done.:rolleyes:

Hey must be moonlighting because no chiropractor I've ever seen did that. Was that in Kali?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top