JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Man I feel ya.
I was going to the chiro once a week to every two weeks. And it just wasn't helping much.
Haven't gone in a few months and I still feel like ish, but no worse than before.

And I'm only 35!

Man I feel ya.
I was going to the chiro once a week to every two weeks. And it just wasn't helping much.
Haven't gone in a few months and I still feel like ish, but no worse than before.

And I'm only 35!

I'm grateful for when I need them to put me back in after I do too much but this guy was filling in for my regular Chiro. I'll make sure I opt out of seeing the fill ins. :(

It nice getting a family photo Christmas card from relatives or friends. It's nice to get a Christmas card from a sales agent I do business with.

BUT... It's kind of creepy to get a family photo from a sales agent I do business with. Like I really want to see their goofy looking family on a waste of photo paper sent to me that ends up in the wastebasket as soon as see it. Send a Christmas card so I can hang it up and appreciate it next time. I don't know you people and I don't want to see you hanging above my fireplace.

I was going to the chiropractor all summer 2 times a week for a herniated disc and for the longest time it wasn't doing it for me but finally after 5 months I kinda feel better lol not like I did in my early 20s but hey I'm fatter and 30 so I can only blame....Me. but I wouldn't send them a Christmas card I already help pay for there summer vacation this year.

I've never been. Might be useful but Ill stick with stretching and complaining along with a muscle relaxer and or pain pill.

Cleared off the snow from the stairs and around the car Thursday (north side of the house and if I don't clear it off it turns to solid ice and is around for a few days after everything else has long been gone, so it's a necessary evil each winter) and feel like I fell down those steps - gotta loose this weight and get back in shape:oops:.

I went to Chiropractor one time for a Sciatic Nerve issue, he begins with massaging my temples and says....were going to make you feel better with the power of my wellness thoughts and energy....

I sat up immediately and said thank you were done.:rolleyes:

I went to Chiropractor one time for a Sciatic Nerve issue, he begins with massaging my temples and says....were going to make you feel better with the power of my wellness thoughts and energy....

I sat up immediately and said thank you were done.:rolleyes:

Hey must be moonlighting because no chiropractor I've ever seen did that. Was that in Kali?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top