JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We have Nashville. A Springer Spaniel. He is a good boy...we don't know what he is good for, but he is a good goober. Post your companions of any species here!

1000003513.jpg

We ended up with 4 of them :eek: certainly was NOT planed this way.:D
Will put up shots of all of them in a bit. Keeps me busy when I get home from work and all of them want breakfast at the same time.
Edit
First 2 are dogs we bought when our last one (in Avatar) was ready to pass on to his reward. Always like having them in pairs. "Intention" was keep these 2 only till they were ready to pass. Then Wife's Dad passed. He had a dog from same parents of one of ours and we knew the dog well. All Wife's siblings wanted part of Dad's estate, none of them wanted his dog. So we figured what the hell, what's one more. Then last year woman we know who had 2 dogs, living in a SMALL apartment with 7 adults, not allowed any pets. So dogs were two years old and had never been allowed outside and were being abused. She gave them to us to find homes for. We found a family member to take one right away. Second dog who had never been outside suddenly found a home where she could get an off leash walk on 60 acres twice a day and bonded HARD to me. So after a few weeks I said what the hell is one more. That last one has been good for me. Other dogs only want out for walks when weather is nice. Last one does not give a 💩 if its a storm outside. She wants to run. So I take her. After several months of this I had to buy new uniform pants for work. Old ones were getting too big. Had to move down 2 sizes which was nice.

Tessa.png Pebbles.png Wolfe.png Sandy.png

Last Edited:
We ended up with 4 of them :eek: certainly was NOT planed this way.:D
Will put up shots of all of them in a bit. Keeps me busy when I get home from work and all of them want breakfast at the same time
Seems the same thing can happen with kids. :rolleyes:

Our "Good Boy" is a just over a year old, tuxedo, Oregon Humane Society kitten. Name is Jack, One-eyed Jack formally. Was found in an ally, near death apparently, and had couple of serious lesions on two legs and had an eye removed. Not much to look at straight on, but he does bite!

This was Porter, AKA The Good Dog, AKA Copperdog. RIP 9/2010 - 9/2023

1705258155313.png

This is Flint, new addition this past weekend. Behavioral status to be determined.

1705258232546.png

Nova, 5 years doing a barnhunt search. Sassy bubblegum!

1705258554386.png

Kestrel, 3 years. Pretty good, for a Doberman.

1705258651838.png

Mines a girl too, but people always think she's a boy.
As long as SHE knows who she is!

Nova, 5 years doing a barnhunt search. Sassy bubblegum!

1224214-1086c47015907ddd0335f89a0fd8e81a.png

Kestrel, 3 years. Pretty good, for a Doberman.

1224215-bbf22743a20a9ff837003e6fa62e485a.png
I always loved Dobie's! When the movies "The Doberman Gang" and "The Daring Doberman's" came out ('72-'73) I fantasized of having a standard dobie and a White 240 Z, with the my dobie in the back. Never got the Z-Car but got a 3-month old papered Doberman puppy with dew-claws and tail docked about four years later. I had the ears show-done. Had that dog for 13 years when her hips went bad. That animal went everywhere with us. We took the back seat out of the '77 Plymouth Arrow and configured it for a small bed for her and room for baggage and such. She must have accompanied me, and two wives, 50,000 miles in that car! I never got over being totally enamored by those dogs. But I'd never do it again. Too terrible having to, you know.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top