JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's what I'm trying next, acupuncture!!! I've got to get some relief because the Dr's tell me I'm not damaged bad enough for surgery and I have to live with the pain...:(:(:(

The place we go to, and my favorite girl, puts in somewhere between 30-45 needles. I don't know if it's the "Cool" factor of being a pin cushion with out any great pain or not, but I always come home in a great mood! When I first went in I did two times a week for the first two weeks.

Enduring a year of intense physical therapy for a leg injury in 2014-15, I found myself complaining to other aging co-workers at lunch about the grueling twice-weekly regimen:

This smart, pretty blonde with strong hands humiliates and tortures me for an hour, concluding each session with electrical shock stimulation.

My lunch pals all wanted to know if she was single.

Last Edited:
Yeah, I did some checking and have to think that they may be a little intimidated by this Duck Comander lookin dude strolling through their doors..... lol
I emailed a few this morning but no word back as of yet.

Yeah, I did some checking and have to think that they may be a little intimidated by this Duck Comander lookin dude strolling through their doors..... lol
I emailed a few this morning but no word back as of yet.

The place I go to I've seen some amazing sights! No kiddin'! Besides Jim, you and I don't look that much different with the beard and all. 'cept I think you have more hair on your head if I remember right, maybe. No really, that community acupuncture is all types, young/old/pretty/ ugly/large/small. In the darkened room you don't really have time to look close at people anyway. And your 'Poker" doesn't care. They are some special people.

Are you anywhere close to that place in Oly?

NO CHRISTMAS CARD FOR YOU.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

AFDI President Pamela Geller noted: "Students were asked if Planned Parenthood should fund and support female genital mutilation (FGM). FGM involves partial or total removal of the clitoris causing injury to the female genital organs for non-medical reasons. It has no health benefits for girls and women, and removes all possibility of sexual pleasure. It is the worst kind of misogyny. Procedures can cause severe bleeding and problems urinating, and later cysts, infections, as well as complications in childbirth and increased risk of newborn deaths." :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

INstead of a chiropractor, try going to a massage therapist. Two years ago my wife gave me a Massage Envy gift card. It sat unused until earlier this year. That one hour massage changed my outlook - it felt soooooo good. I signed up for a membership and have been getting 2 a month. My back feels better. The massages themselves sometimes hurt like hell when she's working out a knotted up muscle, but afterward ohmuhgawd does the back feel better. I haven't been in a few weeks, because I had to cancel my last appointment because I was sick and didn't want to spread it - and I can tell the difference, without the massage my back is all knotted up and hurts more. I need to get an appointment made soon.

The $59 a month and extra $39 for the 2nd massage (as a member you get one "free" massage a month, and discounts for each additional massage - non members are $75 a wack) has proven to be well worth it from the pain relief issue. I don't like drugs, and pain killers would only mask the problems anyway.

Is that with a happy ending :rolleyes::rolleyes:

:s0113::s0113:the devil made me do that:s0113::s0113:

My Chiropractor has the electric powered one & it does help but it definitely has not cured my degenerative disc problems. :( I need 4 lower vertebrae, any one have a few extras laying around?
Thanks for the heads up though.:)

Damn Jim wish I read this earlier, I would have let you try my inversion table when you were here. it does wonders for me

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews