JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Absolutely. I have a OG Stribog SP9A1 as well, and it is awesome, especially for the money. I would put it over the venerable CZ Scorpion, as I have not been very impressed with mine, had to add a bunch of accessories to get it to the level of working well, and very 'plasticy'. Stribog is solid, and metal. I am a bit of a PCC nut, and own or have owned most of them. Here is how i rank them from best to worst of the ones I have owned. PS If ranking based off pure nostalgia however, the SP5/SP5k go to the top of the list, something about a SP5 that is just sexy sexy!;-) And the UZI may go up on the list as well ;-)

My rankings, from what i have or have had at one point:
B&T APC9K
HK SP5/ SP5K
Sig MPX
OG IWI UZI
VZ-61 Skorpion (Klobb)
Stribog
B&T TP9
Kel-Tec Sub2000 (actually a really good gun for so little money, just not maybe in the same league as the above. If this is all one can afford it is actually really cool and works very well)
AR-9 (IMO if you are going to buy this, just get a 300BLK AR-15)
Braced pistol Options (like the Flux Raider. They actually work pretty well, but I like having a dedicated carbine)
CZ Scorpion (really was suprised by how much i didnt care for it but to each their own, still a good gun)
Kriss Vector (cool idea and interesting concept, but some have realiability issues)

PS not at all trying to start a war or offend anyone here ;-) and everyone has their favorite- that is the FUN thing about PCC's- so many options and flavors for everyone's preferences !! ;-)
A very good reason for 9mm over 300blk is cost per round.

An ar9 is a decent option. Not fancy, but can be very good.

Good video of $650 Stribog a1 vs $879 Stribog a3 vs $2499 apc9. Skip to 9:43 mark for summary. His costs are a bit off. Fe Stribog price. And 30 round straight mags are $8.99 on sale or $17.99 reg price.

Eric shoots Stribog a1 in this video and contrasts to apc9 (but doesn't shoot apc9 in video).

"Never mind what's on the end of this thing." :s0140: Glad I caught that in context.

Looks interesting.

And glock mags
Looks like bolt is reciprocating. If they make a version 2 in the future they will probably do away with that I would guess. Also aftermarket peopel like hb industries may make a conversion kit in the future.

I would find out who makes it. Brn-180 uppers are made by primary weapons systems (PWS) which makes great uppers. Hopefully it's the same manufacturer.

I would also look at the bolt. If it uses the same type of bolt as Stribog, montgo9, and slew of others it should be reliable I would think. My guess is it would cuz that design is proven and it puts most of the weight of the bolt above and forward of the chamber which helps with recoil.

Really nice that it has no buffer. That means you can put collapsible or folding stock to make a really handy size. That is a huge factor for me (a pass/fail factor for me actually for a pcc/pdw).

Last Edited:
I have a Ruger PC Charger coming any day. It's a takedown and also takes Glock Mags.

1681760339990.png

Cmmg radial delay has the feel AND the manual of arms you already train with, so you can stack up on your AR skills. Assuming your AR is your go-to main firearm. KP-9 is excellent if you're an AK guy. If your side arm is anything other than Glock, you can just assemble a lower from AAOMFG dot com in smith and Wesson or other pistol mags.

I like this. Got rid of my short upper in 9mm when this state went all in on no more of them without a stamp. This looks really tempting to mate up with a casper lower and just a single point sling. May have to add it to my birthday gift to me. :D
I got the Montgo 9 upper, which appears similar to this but almost 3/4 lb heavier. Functions fine, though might consider switching to this to save on weight.

With the way the damn laws are going I went ahead and got myself and early birthday present to myself and ordered one of these from Brownells. Will be fun to see how it shakes out.
Looking forward to your review. Am considering one but am in no hurry to buy at the moment.

I really like shooting the Ruger I just bought. Very quick little carbine, zero hiccups thus far.
But it is far from accurate, I'm not seeing close to what others have claimed for accuracy. I've tried a few different flavors of ammo, maybe I just haven't found what it likes yet.

Looking forward to your review. Am considering one but am in no hurry to buy at the moment.
Will of course let everyone know. I really wanted to wait till there was some reviews by other, not the Co selling them but so far none I could find. Noticed they had a box to enter your zip to see if they could even sell it to you. I kept thinking on it and wondering if the way this state was going they would not cut these off by the time I wanted one. So figured hell with it and ordered. Assuming the things works as well as I hope probably will order up a second before the state can ban these too.

I really like shooting the Ruger I just bought. Very quick little carbine, zero hiccups thus far.
But it is far from accurate, I'm not seeing close to what others have claimed for accuracy. I've tried a few different flavors of ammo, maybe I just haven't found what it likes yet.
That's a shame. Do you have the adjustment for the take down set nice and snug? when these first hit I read of a couple people getting accuracy there were not thrilled with and when they adjusted the lock up things improved to their liking. If that does not work hopefully you can find a flavor of ammo it likes better.

That's a shame. Do you have the adjustment for the take down set nice and snug? when these first hit I read of a couple people getting accuracy there were not thrilled with and when they adjusted the lock up things improved to their liking. If that does not work hopefully you can find a flavor of ammo it likes better.
Yessir. It was loose when it arrived, I snugged it up. I'll keep trying different ammos, I really want to love the thing. Other than the poor accuracy, it's currently my favorite to shoot.

Was thinking of this thread when I read about a shooting this afternoon at 69th and Glisan in Pdx near Fred Meyer on the nextdoor app.

Girl's boyfriend confronted a man stealing a car. On video the thief stopped, turned and fired one round towards the bf (likely cuz boyfriend was following or chasing him imo). Range for bf was likely 25-50yds cuz that's where busy Glisan street is. You can see the shooter on the far left edge of the video, then he yelled to the getaway car and ran after it.

Around here I feel outgunned with just a concealed pistol. A pdw type gun comes with me more and more often now. It soon may be almost always.

224B70B2-0FDA-4072-AECA-B570393C4BF7.jpeg
A comment on same thread but different event:
BA1FDE0F-C99E-41D3-B960-4E9E30B1A7CC.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show