JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ewok
Star Wars Ewok.jpg

Forgot about the Emperor - you're right, he does deserve at least an honorable mention!

Maybe we need a separate thread with your most HATED Star Wars characters. I suspect many of those would be populated from movies 1-3, with George Lucas at the top...:rolleyes:
Me sa hate Jar Jar Binks with a passion, acts like a Rastafarian duck. :)

Great music as well ... "The hero of Canton" comes to mind.

As for Star Wars ... After the first three original movies , the series just got too CGI , too cute , too many Aliens , Jedi , Robots , Clones etc ... and not enough story or character development to interest me any more.
Andy

Last Edited:
If you all need a SciFi series, Red Dwarf. You must start with S1 E1 "The End" or it won't make sense.

British humor. Essentially a play - could be acted out in your high school auditorium, with props made by your kids.
I don't believe it is officially canceled, they just are not making any new episodes at this time.

I first saw this on Lazer Disc. Yep, those LP sized things.

Not sure how long this will last, but it is there today
Don't get attached to too many of the characters in Episode 1. You think GoT or TWD kills off characters ... ha!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top