JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Who's not a fan of the original old school cast of stars wars,,, but I did really like the comedy of the new Star Wars actors. I don't remember laughing as much as I did on the newest stars wars movie.

I laughed more at AngryStaffOfficer's commentary... the whole squad ended up toast because of Criminal Incompetence at both Squad Leader and Higher HQ levels. Surely it doesn't take a Heinz Guderian to see that "you hit your enemy not with fingers but a fist" rather than doling out the air support one or two birds at a time and getting it shot down every time?

I like spock. Funny ears but super cool

8f983caa8150f92812c42c8414cd577c.jpg

Out of all of the Star Wars movies I've watched , I really only like the original movie. ( Episode 4 )
Sorry about that for all you hard core fans out there...
Han Solo is my favorite in that movie.

Being the book nerd that I am ... I do not like the Ewok characters at all.
The Ewoks are a blatant rip off and copy of the characters in the Novels :
Little Fuzzy ( 1962 )
Fuzzy Sapiens (1964 )
Fuzzies and other people ( 1984)
All by H. Beam Piper.
I enjoyed these books as kid and to see them on the screen with no credit given to Piper really torques me off.
Andy

Jar jar binks

Let the crap storm begin......

My 2 year old kid runs around holding a Darth Vader bath toy and wearing yoga style crocs . His name is Luke .

And most of my screen names have to do with Star Wars.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top