JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone out there know if any shops in the Portland area carry a good line of women's purses for concealed carry? Specifically higher quality purses...

My wife is pretty picky about a CC purse; we've looked at them all onLine, but would like to see and feel them in person if possible. In Lincoln City but would drive to Portland if anyplace has a good selection.:s0107:

They all look trashy from what I can see at gun shows. Like patchwork leather and crap. Let me know if you find a source for nice ones. Good luck helping your (cough) "wife" get a new purse.:s0114:

You could have a tailor, leatherworker or shoe repair shop sew an appropriate holster to the inside of the purse of "her" choice, or make whatever other modifications are necessary/desired... :s0114:

:s0140:
Yeh, yeh, laugh all you want to, but she doesn't think it's funny! (...and remember, she's packin'....);)

Yes, the ones at the gun shows are mostly crap. And while adding a holster to an existing purse is possible, it may not be practical. All the really good ones seem to have a special quick-access, side-entry weapon pocket, usually located in the middle of the purse or, more properly, shoulder bag.

Galco makes a few good ones, as does Coranado Leather; I'm looking for someplace in the area that has them in stock. There are also a couple of places that make them to order; if anyone has experience with them I'd like to hear about it.

Now let's get back to the jokes....:s0093:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads