JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And airsoft is at least more usable training than paintball. LOL we kinda glossed over the paintball thing. Same with what competitive organizations sanction the use of Serpas. Oh well, it's sunny outside so it's already a good day. :D

Used trigger control on paintball and such to translate on over, not tactics and such.

Paintball markers are in no way relatable to real firearms. Long trigger face for two fingers, no safeties of any kind, light and built for slinging as much paint as possible. Recoil is non existent, hopper on top, sleeves of balls on your hip. Nope. That's all fantasy BS.

At least airsoft uses realistic replicas of firearms, optics and gear. That's somewhat relateable and usable.

Paintball markers are in no way relatable to real firearms. Long trigger face for two fingers, no safeties of any kind, light and built for slinging as much paint as possible. Recoil is non existent, hopper on top, sleeves of balls on your hip. Nope. That's all fantasy BS.

At least airsoft uses realistic replicas of firearms, optics and gear. That's somewhat relateable and usable.
What about a tipman with a telescoping stock?!?!?! It even had a safety. That was over 15 years ago though. I haven't played the game of paintball in a minute. Haha

What about a tipman with a telescoping stock?!?!?! It even had a safety. That was over 15 years ago though. I haven't played the game of paintball in a minute. Haha

I remember those! They were "kinda" like an AR. Well except for that huge hopper on top blocking any kind of possible aiming. :D

I remember those! They were "kinda" like an AR. Well except for that huge hopper on top blocking any kind of possible aiming. :D
Tippmann 98C, adjustable stock, 16" barrel, single trigger, not those stupid double triggers, had some with hair triggers where trigger control was needed. Off-set feed, side charging. Still use the same one since 2000...

But your probably thinking of all the space gun looking things out there, perhaps speedball you see on TV not the woods/scenario ball.... lol

May not be traditional training in your eyes but it works and gets you more aware of whats going on around you in a high stress environment. Back in the good old days, we would set pressure plate mines, trip mines, use our version of flashbacks to clear rooms (single stage cracking mortar shells tossed into a room), and all kinds of things... get tunnel vision and your done for....

Tippmann 98C, adjustable stock, 16" barrel, single trigger, not those stupid double triggers, had some with hair triggers where trigger control was needed. Off-set feed, side charging. Still use the same one since 2000...

But your probably thinking of all the space gun looking things out there, perhaps speedball you see on TV not the woods/scenario ball.... lol

May not be traditional training in your eyes but it works and gets you more aware of whats going on around you in a high stress environment. Back in the good old days, we would set pressure plate mines, trip mines, use our version of flashbacks to clear rooms (single stage cracking mortar shells tossed into a room), and all kinds of things... get tunnel vision and your done for....
Good lord. Every one sit down and shut up. The class has begun.

You have your own preconceptions on how things work and what does and does not translate over. But hey, some people are just too closed minded and not open to other things or ways...

Have a good day.

You have your own preconceptions on how things work and what does and does not translate over. But hey, some people are just too closed minded and not open to other things or ways...

Have a good day.
I spent a decent portion of my life in the military. I wasn't an SF guy and will never claim to be. But I do have a little bit more knowledge than a paintball competition. I'll leave it at that. I have past experiences that I base my carry/gear off of.

As stated before, I have played extensively. On a team and everything. :D

Situational awareness? Yes. Firearm training? No freaking way. NOTHING in paintball relates to firearms, from the "gun" to the "gear" to the "ammo" and how it's carried. Yes, very BASIC safety precautions are in place but come on, the goal is to SHOOT people as fast as you can. With paint. Before they paint you.

It's a fun fantasy game for sure, but to even suggest participating will somehow make one better with real firearms is just silly.

I have a G2 and like it. Never had an issue with dot and I have like 6 guns that work with the medium size one.

Like I have said to others, they have a money back guarantee.

And like I have said to other hater, if you haven't used it then don't bash it. I completely disagree that this holster is a gimmick. And it's like you said, draw is slower but concealment is maximum. And it just happens to be more comfortable, IMO.

Thinking of getting an urban carry holster.
There are days where I spend too much time bending/stooping over for the IWB at 4 o'clock position under just a t-shirt like I often wear to not print or at least not to work about it.
I often pocket carry something smaller (not an LCP but that size) in these instances, but would like an easy way to make something Glock 26 size work.

I keep seeing their ads and don't love it, but thought it might be a viable option.

Anyone have experience with them? I said G3 cause that's their current, but wouldn't be opposed to their older one if I find one used so input on both is appreciated.
I'm on the skinny end and don't usually wear especially tight pants if that matters with this one.

Thanks!
Get it, I wanna know someone who bought one.

I have a G2 and like it. Never had an issue with dot and I have like 6 guns that work with the medium size one.

Like I have said to others, they have a money back guarantee.

And like I have said to other hater, if you haven't used it then don't bash it. I completely disagree that this holster is a gimmick. And it's like you said, draw is slower but concealment is maximum. And it just happens to be more comfortable, IMO.
How do you draw from a seated position?

I carry at 11.
No problems in life.

20210826_164331.jpg

How do you draw from a seated position?
It's difficult. My shapely stomach gets in the way. I typically don't wear it if I know I will be sitting a lot. If I'm driving I usually try to wear a shoulder holster. If I end up driving with the G2 I loosen my belt for the drive.

If someone was skinnier it would likely be much easier.

Last Edited:
It's difficult. My shapely stomach gets in the way. I typically don't wear it if I know I will be sitting a lot. If I'm driving I usually try to wear a shoulder holster. If I end up driving with the G2 I loosen my belt for the drive.

If someone was skinnier it would likely be much easier.
What about going into a sprint, does it impede your running, can you draw while manuevering or sprinting.
I ask because say you get caught in an active shooter situation, or mobbed by chaos in a riot could you be succecfull deploying your weapon in a tight fast paced crisis?
Honest, not trying to knock your holster. These are questions that I think about.
Now I wanna get one just to put it through my hypotheticals.

What about going into a sprint, does it impede your running, can you draw while manuevering or sprinting.
I ask because say you get caught in an active shooter situation, or mobbed by chaos in a riot could you be succecfull deploying your weapon in a tight fast paced crisis?
Honest, not trying to knock your holster. These are questions that I think about.
Now I wanna get one just to put it through my hypotheticals.
I can run fine with it. If I were able to, I could do back flips with it. It just feels like something kinda big in your pocket.

Drawing while running, I don't know. Haven't tried it. I imagine you could time it so you are pulling the holster out when your left leg is forward and right leg is straight. Would probably take practice.

These are actually good questions since they make me think about situations I might encounter.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top