JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Curious to know if anyone has a recommendation for a high quality satchel (shoulder slung hip bag) that has a carry compartment.
I've found a few out there but they tend to look overly "tactical" and I'm looking for something a little more discreet. This would mainly be used for summer camping and walking through the woods. I'd like to be able to store a small med kit and sustenance for a day-trip as well. Thanks for any ideas.

This is not a shoulder slung accessory as indicated, but you may find it interesting to look at Hill People Gear. I learned of these from an earlier thread on this forum. I have ordered the kit bag and should have it soon. I have zero experience with these but they have great reviews. FYI

Lots of choices out there from a "possibles bag" to a computer bag. I've got a couple I used when I went back to college to carry books and what not between classes.

Curious to know if anyone has a recommendation for a high quality satchel (shoulder slung hip bag) that has a carry compartment.
I've found a few out there but they tend to look overly "tactical" and I'm looking for something a little more discreet. This would mainly be used for summer camping and walking through the woods. I'd like to be able to store a small med kit and sustenance for a day-trip as well. Thanks for any ideas.
I quite like my maxpedition versipack and is quite reasonably priced, IMHO. It comes in 3 sizes and each has a quick access carry compartment. Basically velcro lined for attachments (holster, mags, etc). I use the "jumbo" and it's quite adequate for day/overnight warm weather minimalist camping. The "Mongo" is it's bigger brother.

I'm looking for something a little more discreet.
Look no further. Not sure you could get any less "tactical".

Unfortunately the cat isn't included... 😥.

20240309_213352.jpg

What type / size of firearm are you looking to carry in it? If a pistol, lots of great options out there. If a PDW / braced pistol / SBR, that narrows the field a bit.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top