JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been searching for a OWB holster that can fit an H&K USP compact with a TLR-3 light. Trust me I have looked at so so many websites to look at there options. I am looking for someone kydex that I can be quick with my transition from rife to pistol.

The best option I have found so far is Black-Rhino Concealment holsters.
Before sinking $100 into a new holster I was looking for someone who has some feedback about Black-Rhino Concealment holsters.

Even better if there are any local companies that could do this I would prefer to spend my money locally.

Last Edited:
If you head south occasionally, might be worth your while to reach out to Procraft tactical in Albany.

For your specific want, it'd likely be custom. So you'd have to leave it with him while he forms it. No idea on what his turnaround times are these days, but I'd guesstimate a week plus.

Not much of a web presence, just FB. We've dropped FB, so can't link.

We have a "bunch" of various from him, IWB's/OWB's & full-size OWB' w/lights. Wearing a CZ in one of his as I type this.

Recommend.

Ted Blocker in Tigard will make you one (leather).

Ted Blocker in Tigard will make you one (leather).
I own two of there holsters for my revolvers and couldn't be happier!

I really should of made clear I am looking for something kydex or something more "tactical" that I can be quicker with.

If you head south occasionally, might be worth your while to reach out to Procraft tactical in Albany.

For your specific want, it'd likely be custom. So you'd have to leave it with him while he forms it. No idea on what his turnaround times are these days, but I'd guesstimate a week plus.

Not much of a web presence, just FB. We've dropped FB, so can't link.

We have a "bunch" of various from him, IWB's/OWB's & full-size OWB' w/lights. Wearing a CZ in one of his as I type this.

Recommend.
I will check them out thank you for the tip! But I will need to find a way to check them out. Believe it or not I don't have Facebook and never have and I'm 40 so it's not like it was out of my timeframe.

Rob at Procraft just finished two additional holsters for me tonight.

purple is for father in law. Other is for a G43X
33402EDD-A5E8-4224-B717-7710910CA5CF.jpeg

B7685EE8-704A-43AB-9009-284CCD87D55A.jpeg
I've had him make a few.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show