JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone out there know if any shops in the Portland area carry a good line of women's purses for concealed carry? Specifically higher quality purses...

My wife is pretty picky about a CC purse; we've looked at them all onLine, but would like to see and feel them in person if possible. In Lincoln City but would drive to Portland if anyplace has a good selection.:s0107:

They all look trashy from what I can see at gun shows. Like patchwork leather and crap. Let me know if you find a source for nice ones. Good luck helping your (cough) "wife" get a new purse.:s0114:

You could have a tailor, leatherworker or shoe repair shop sew an appropriate holster to the inside of the purse of "her" choice, or make whatever other modifications are necessary/desired... :s0114:

:s0140:
Yeh, yeh, laugh all you want to, but she doesn't think it's funny! (...and remember, she's packin'....);)

Yes, the ones at the gun shows are mostly crap. And while adding a holster to an existing purse is possible, it may not be practical. All the really good ones seem to have a special quick-access, side-entry weapon pocket, usually located in the middle of the purse or, more properly, shoulder bag.

Galco makes a few good ones, as does Coranado Leather; I'm looking for someplace in the area that has them in stock. There are also a couple of places that make them to order; if anyone has experience with them I'd like to hear about it.

Now let's get back to the jokes....:s0093:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top