JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you have been reluctant to get actively involved in opposing Measure 114, why? What will motivate you to get engaged?

I am feeling guilty watching a select few who have been busting their humps to oppose it.

I have barely lifted a finger to help and have had a bazillion excuses (none of them good)as to why.

I have run out of excuses.

You can at least help share the infographics we have in the main 114 thread on the first post online just to spread circulation elsewhere.

I think about at this point between what's been circulated, the tv/online ads, the notification at this site, the voters' pamphlets out, people passing out flyers/signs now and a myriad of other sources had to have informed a good number of people about 114.

All that's left now is whether or not people actually WILL vote and if they'll either vote YES/NO on 114.
I've been to a few LGS that haven't even mentioned 114 at all while I just look at the selection. Find it funny that biz that would be directly impacted by its passing taking such a lackluster attempt - but I guess the last few years record guns sales must have allowed them plenty of time to sock away cash.....i hope.

I would certainly hope after the last 30+ years of blue rule in Oregon people would want a change, especially after the last few years of strictly one-party supermajority D rule....

Last Edited:
I would certainly hope after the last 30+ years of blue rule in Oregon people would want a change, especially after the last few years of strictly one-party supermajority D rule....
Don't count on it. Remember that one of the biggest causes of the blue plague is carriers arriving from outside and infecting the domestic generation.
If not biological or hereditary defect, equate it to pedophilia or drug addicts..the current offenders often create the next generation in their victims.

Thanks to @Mono1 for providing me with No On Measure 114 signs including a 3x5 sign. I will be visiting some I5 over passes during morning rush hour, this week, to entertain drivers stuck in slow traffic.

Thanks to @Mono1 for providing me with No On Measure 114 signs including a 3x5 sign. I will be visiting some I5 over passes during morning rush hour, this week, to entertain drivers stuck in slow traffic.
TBH, I find it rather disturbing that people have signs left over. The signs were purchased by donors, with an expectation that they would be posted where they could be viewed by the public.

For years many of us have fought the hard battles to try and stop the madness on the Left coast. What is genuinely missed is to talk/explain the ramifications to people/family/gun owners that you know along with signs to reach strangers.
Here's a fact the many Pro 2A people don't know, the American Communists are much better organized than we are!!! They pull on the heart strings of the ignorant and get them to register/vote.

Has anyone mentioned to the people they talk to that they need to vote/register? That is a huge part of the conversation we should be having with them. Also remind them that patriots/gun owners/Sportsmen/Republicans and Pro2A people that don't vote elect Demoncrats!!!

It was brutal sign holding weather this morning but I stuck it out for almost two hours. I got lots of honks and thumbs up signs so that means the sign was readable from the traffic lanes. I was on the Sagert overpass facing south which was the direction the wind was coming from. It took both hands and a foot to keep the sign viewable to traffic below.

Some of us DO Fight the good fight, just behind the scenes! I have been operating on facebook and twitter to bring awareness among the sheeple,, while dogging the wolves who actively hunt and suppress that info, and so far, Have not been shadow, or outright banned! I have also been actively running an intel op on the key players, and supporting the building force of legal actions readying the court challenges to this if/when it gets passed, and finally, I have put up a very sizable amount of my own hard earned money toward that fight, not just donating to the various orgs, but the actual legal teams teeing up to challenge this!

I got a letter printed in the Albany Corvallis paper with reasons to vote no on 114. I never spend time on social media because fakebook uses CCP fact checkers to shadow ban anything they don't want folks to read. Newspapers still reach readers that normally pay attention. One letter to a politician is considered the voice and thoughts of 100 citizens, send them mail.

I got a letter printed in the Albany Corvallis paper with reasons to vote no on 114. I never spend time on social media because fakebook uses CCP fact checkers to shadow ban anything they don't want folks to read. Newspapers still reach readers that normally pay attention. One letter to a politician is considered the voice and thoughts of 100 citizens, send them mail.
You're having better luck than I am. Been sending the Democrap Herald letters since 114 went on the ballot, yet not a single one has been printed.

I co-administer a Facebook group with 6000+ members, and I spend time daily finding and reposting news and information about anti-gun bills.

"GGWG Oregon" is the name of the group.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top