JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd still attach them if necessary, out of a concern for safety if there is a chance for it to fall onto traffic below. I believe the rule has more to do with people attaching signs and leaving them unattended. As long as you have your hands on it, it should be fine!
They are pretty clear about nothing being attached. This was my previous understanding but I gambled on it using the clips. If drop prevention was a concern you could attach a clip to the sign and your person. I won't be attaching anything to any part of overpass from here on out.

They are pretty clear about nothing being attached. This was my previous understanding but I gambled on it using the clips. If drop prevention was a concern you could attach a clip to the sign and your person. I won't be attaching anything to any part of overpass from here on out.
That's understandable. I'm glad you got clarification, good luck!

I went back to the Boeckman overpass and no sign of the ODOT sign Nazi. Hopefully she got a week off without pay and will have to take 1st Amendment re-education class when she returns.

I put in about an hour on the overpass, no rain.

I went back to the Boeckman overpass and no sign of the ODOT sign Nazi. Hopefully she got a week off without pay and will have to take 1st Amendment re-education class when she returns.

I put in about an hour on the overpass, no rain.
Needless to say, but print out a couple copies of that email from ODOT.
Where there is one femi-nazi........

I will be on the Haines St overpass tomorrow morning from 8am to around 9:30am. The latest polling is showing that a majority of voters disapprove of this measure by a small margin. Let's see if we can widen that margin. It will only cost you a little bit of your time and some fuel. I have a few extra signs.

Last Edited:
Haines St overpass sign display went well. I got a few middle fingers but the vast majority of responses were postive. I had two different truckers hit me with musical horns. I am taking today off from sign display and will prepare a plan for Saturday which sounds like it will be miserably wet and maybe windy.

I am struggling to motivate myself to get out with the signs today. I have gym time to get in and errand to run this morning and family engagement this afternoon. If I do get out with the signs it will be a spontaneous event with very short notice. I appreciate everybody who has put forth effort to oppose Measure 114. My fingers will be crossed that it goes down in flames on Tuesday.

If somebody wants to run solo and needs a big sign let me know. I have four larger signs and a couple of the small yard signs in my car. I am guessing a majority of votes have already been cast but my ballot is still awaiting my check marks and I am guessing others have delayed filling out theirs as well.

Like Paul Kemp would say if he wasn't a gun grabbing gun owner. "If sign holding convinces or reminds one person to Vote No On Measure 114, it would be worth it"

Haines St overpass sign display went well. I got a few middle fingers but the vast majority of responses were postive. I had two different truckers hit me with musical horns. I am taking today off from sign display and will prepare a plan for Saturday which sounds like it will be miserably wet and maybe windy.
I presume that Haines street in Tigard over I-5? More middle fingers because of more crap eaters the closer you get to "Hell Hole" potland..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top