JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just a quick note to point out that some of our members may not be who we think they are. I've offered a S&W pistol for sale and had two offers for more money if I just sell it directly to them without going through the FFL procedure. I'm thinking that they are either felons, under age or gang bangers. At any rate, I refused and they weren't happy about it. When I asked them why they wanted to circumvent the law, both responded that they thought that it was all gov't BS. While I agree, in part, if I sell a gun that is not registered correctly and the buyer shoots someone with it, robs a Minit Mart or whatever, it's me that's going to jail!

It could be antigunners looking to make us all look bad .or some form of entrapment. I had the same happen when I mentioned background check and tranfer
Silence after that.

Last Edited:
I didn't because it didn't occur to me to do that. I still struggle to figure out how to take care of my classified ads and how to rebut misinformation in these forums. Anyway, be careful. The world is a lot different them when I grew up.

It could be antigunners looking to make us all look bad .or some form of entrapment. I had the same happen when I said background check and tranfer
Silence after that.
My money's on this one. Someone looking to entrap someone, then plaster it all over the headlines that pro-2A people are breaking the transfer laws right and left.

Or mebbe I've just become too cynical in my later years...

Last Edited:
Just a quick note to point out that some of our members may not be who we think they are. I've offered a S&W pistol for sale and had two offers for more money if I just sell it directly to them without going through the FFL procedure. I'm thinking that they are either felons, under age or gang bangers. At any rate, I refused and they weren't happy about it. When I asked them why they wanted to circumvent the law, both responded that they thought that it was all gov't BS. While I agree, in part, if I sell a gun that is not registered correctly and the buyer shoots someone with it, robs a Minit Mart or whatever, it's me that's going to jail!
Please, PLEASE report these "Buyers" to staff, we do not allow or support this type of crap, and we always want to hear of those who would willfully break the laws and flaunt them, @Joe Link will take care of those idiots right quick and in a hurry like! :s0155:

Good for you for following the laws and standing up for what's right!

Eee-yup, could be anti-2As trying to get us to break the law, or could also be the BATF trying to get us to do same. Either way, we end up with the black eye...

I didn't because it didn't occur to me to do that. I still struggle to figure out how to take care of my classified ads and how to rebut misinformation in these forums. Anyway, be careful. The world is a lot different them when I grew up.
Let staff know if you need any help. Just hit the report option, even in PM.

I suspect there are a fair number of anti-gunners who have gotten a pretty big wakeup call these last few months between the plague and the civil unrest. They then got another big wakeup call when the went to try and buy their first gun and discovered that it wasn't as easy as they had been told...or there was little supply to choose from. Now they're panicked and may be trying to get anything they can, any way they can, to protect themselves and their families.

I suspect there are a fair number of anti-gunners who have gotten a pretty big wakeup call these last few months between the plague and the civil unrest. They then got another big wakeup call when the went to try and buy their first gun and discovered that it wasn't as easy as they had been told...or there was little supply to choose from. Now they're panicked and may be trying to get anything they can, any way they can, to protect themselves and their families.

" Maybe" they will figure out that the TV lie's...… It's only for entertainment

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR