JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The people I fear the most are the ones with close to 0 authority, who think/desire they have more.

America is ruled by petty tirants.

Devil's advocate here. If the races weren't mentioned in the headline would it get the clicks? I didn't watch the vid so I don't know is any "racist" acts were committed. Skin tone aside, crazy lady with a gun.

Devil's advocate here. If the races weren't mentioned in the headline would it get the clicks? I didn't watch the vid so I don't know is any "racist" acts were committed. Skin tone aside, crazy lady with a gun.
Exactly. Race doesn't need to be touted and made an example of constantly.. pushing a narrative that I don't think was a component in their confrontation.

This was almost unwatchable - the gun going into the pocket was almost sickening.
Good luck on 'undoing' this one with antis - as well as the other 'groups' who will no doubt take issue with the other 'part' of this....

Agreed. I'm constantly reading story after story on virtually all news outlets about a WHITE person committing a racial crime against a minority group.

I know racism exists, but sometimes I feel like all they are trying to do is paint the picture that ALL white people are racist.

I never read about minority on minority racial crimes, though they exist everywhere.

I never read about minority on white racial crime, though it exists everywhere.

I'm guessing this constant, down your throat reporting is why so many whites that follow the heard apologize for the color of their skin being white.

Exactly. Race doesn't need to be touted and made an example of constantly.. pushing a narrative that I don't think was a component in their confrontation.

Do you think she would have pulled a gun on a similarly described white couple? Man, Wife and Dog?

Do you think she would have pulled a gun on a similarly described white couple? Man, Wife and Dog?
Yeah, I think she would. There are hotheads out there. And about 90% of these stories there is no racism component aside from the fact that they happen to be a different color from one another. These stories are constantly touted as some kind of pseudo proof there is racism when in reality both parties just happen to be different races. It grabs cheap attention and pushes a false narrative.

Did YOU see the video? The couple infers racism.. yet none was actually shown. And think about it.. recording and running to a news station.. in todays era what does that gain them? Often money.. this happens constantly when there was actually no racism that took place.

Do I agree the old lady was in the wrong to pull a gun in a non threatening situation; Duh, of course.. however ZERO actual proof of racism was shown and yet again we have an example of HALF a video recorded halfway through a confrontation showing one side. We have their side of the story sure.. not hers.. what was said beforehand? Even though she said nothing outwardly racist the couple infers it.. how many times have we seen that fabricated song and dance when it comes to racism stories?

Social media loves playing these types of games on low information types that eat stories like this up.

If there was true racist comments said by her, then of course Ill demonize her for that too.. but really she is just a hot-head.. I had a gun pulled on me this past fourth of July.. those types of people are out there.. its inexcusable and pathetic on their part. Its a level of instability that resides in MANY individuals..

Im making no defense or excuses of her hot head actions.. however all I see here is a news outlet and a couple pushing a false racism narrative when zero proof of racism was actually shown.

There is ether proof or there isn't
Had their entire video been shown proving something, at least then they'd have a point.. but this is the typical false narrative stuff that only spurs more victim mentality, hate and discontent.
Half stories and omitted facts to push agenda and narrative. It accomplishes nothing aside from folks reveling in their own self created hate and misery.

I dnt know, pulling a gun on someone enjoying a park is a little much regardless of race.

This was almost unwatchable - the gun going into the pocket was almost sickening.
Good luck on 'undoing' this one with antis - as well as the other 'groups' who will no doubt take issue with the other 'part' of this....

What? You're thinking appendix carry more appropriate, right?

:s0140:

I too doubt it had anything to do with race but, the media loves a story like this. The woman with the gun should be in jail, and she should never be allowed to have a gun. She is the definition of a loose cannon.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top