JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm thinking of getting a new range toy and have been looking at .22 semi auto's with a rail. Looks like my options are the m22(glock clone), Sig Mosquito or the Walther P22. Anybody have any experience with any of the three? I was fondling them at Wholesale Sports and the Sig was $350 and the M22 was $250 with the Walther in between. The Sig had the best fit and finish but the price on the M22 is pretty attractive. Not sure which to go with.

I have a p22 that I've had zero issues with:s0155:. I love it. My ex had a sig and it was ammo picky:(. And the trigger wasn't as smooth or light as my p22. Just my .02.:s0155:

After I bought mine, 3 friends of mine bought p22s. All 3 of them rave over them. Zero issues with thousands of rounds through them so far. Just thought I'd throw that in.:s0155:

I'm leaning towards the Walther, although I'm going to have to try it with the larger grip insert. As is it was a little small for my hands.

As far as the conversion kits go, I only have one Glock and it's a model 20 so the grip is too big for my wife to use it too. They are a great training tool though.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top