JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm thinking of getting a new range toy and have been looking at .22 semi auto's with a rail. Looks like my options are the m22(glock clone), Sig Mosquito or the Walther P22. Anybody have any experience with any of the three? I was fondling them at Wholesale Sports and the Sig was $350 and the M22 was $250 with the Walther in between. The Sig had the best fit and finish but the price on the M22 is pretty attractive. Not sure which to go with.

I have a p22 that I've had zero issues with:s0155:. I love it. My ex had a sig and it was ammo picky:(. And the trigger wasn't as smooth or light as my p22. Just my .02.:s0155:

After I bought mine, 3 friends of mine bought p22s. All 3 of them rave over them. Zero issues with thousands of rounds through them so far. Just thought I'd throw that in.:s0155:

I'm leaning towards the Walther, although I'm going to have to try it with the larger grip insert. As is it was a little small for my hands.

As far as the conversion kits go, I only have one Glock and it's a model 20 so the grip is too big for my wife to use it too. They are a great training tool though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top