JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is a definite attitude at Keith's. If you can talk to Keith himself, do it. Flash a CHL or Mil ID and never do so much as smile at their condescending "jokes," and they might stop making them. They have a "the customer is always a dooshbag" policy there.

They have the same attitude at NW Armory and just about every gun store I've ever gone into. Don't know what it is but I think there's a wide open market for someone to open a gun store with some employees who know even a little about customer service.

I would agree with the assessment on Keith's. Went in there on a slow day looking to spend a chunk of change on a series 70 colt commander. Guy got snotty when I asked him to strip it. Great selection, horrible attitude problem. NW Armory, however, was nothing but helpful, even when they were packed to the gills with people. Gunbroker in clackamas is another good one.

They have the same attitude at NW Armory and just about every gun store I've ever gone into. Don't know what it is but I think there's a wide open market for someone to open a gun store with some employees who know even a little about customer service.

Maybe you just went on an off day. I go in there a fair amount, and they are always helpful and courteous. Even helped me decide on joining a gun club, and they didn't get a penny for that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top