JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have tinnitus too and I just bought a new set of high fidelity ear plugs that musicians wear.
I'm hoping they work as I want them too. The alternative is to forego any future concerts.

I don't need ear plugs, I just pull out my hearing aid.
I can hear the music, the lyrics are all but undetectable but I do know all the lyrics to many songs...:(

Rock? None. However, someday before his end I want to attend an orchestra concert conducted by John Williams (he's like the Sam Colt or JMB of film music), preferably his own compositions on the playlist.

I pretty much stopped going when prices got so ridiculous. Spending big bucks to see the band you went to see play for 90 minutes is usually a ripoff. I miss the old days. Tickets were rarely over $20 and the headliners ALWAYS played for well over tow hours. I saw Led Zeppelin for $12 for chrissakes.

I pretty much stopped going when prices got so ridiculous. Spending big bucks to see the band you went to see play for 90 minutes is usually a ripoff. I miss the old days. Tickets were rarely over $20 and the headliners ALWAYS played for well over tow hours. I saw Led Zeppelin for $12 for chrissakes.

We did to when we had the kids, just couldn't afford it but the last 10 years we would do one or two a year.
This year there are a ton of awesome Rocker groups touring & we want to see them before they kick the bucket....:D

It was a great show and I was in the 3rd row. 20170830_203020.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top