JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have tinnitus too and I just bought a new set of high fidelity ear plugs that musicians wear.
I'm hoping they work as I want them too. The alternative is to forego any future concerts.

I don't need ear plugs, I just pull out my hearing aid.
I can hear the music, the lyrics are all but undetectable but I do know all the lyrics to many songs...:(

Rock? None. However, someday before his end I want to attend an orchestra concert conducted by John Williams (he's like the Sam Colt or JMB of film music), preferably his own compositions on the playlist.

I pretty much stopped going when prices got so ridiculous. Spending big bucks to see the band you went to see play for 90 minutes is usually a ripoff. I miss the old days. Tickets were rarely over $20 and the headliners ALWAYS played for well over tow hours. I saw Led Zeppelin for $12 for chrissakes.

I pretty much stopped going when prices got so ridiculous. Spending big bucks to see the band you went to see play for 90 minutes is usually a ripoff. I miss the old days. Tickets were rarely over $20 and the headliners ALWAYS played for well over tow hours. I saw Led Zeppelin for $12 for chrissakes.

We did to when we had the kids, just couldn't afford it but the last 10 years we would do one or two a year.
This year there are a ton of awesome Rocker groups touring & we want to see them before they kick the bucket....:D

It was a great show and I was in the 3rd row. 20170830_203020.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads