JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As of 1730 KGON radio in Portland reported he was still alive, off life support but not expected to live through the night. CBS stepped in sh*t, with firing an executive.

Just saw the tweet, he passed away at 8:45 pm tonight.

Sorry to hear about Tom Petty. I was never a big fan, but definitely had some songs I liked over the years. Sad to see folks going at what really seems to be a young age. Hard life in show biz, seems not many in the rock world get to see their golden years. RIP Tom Petty.

I can't believe that I didn't keep up with this thread....
Still sad for the aging rockers but like had been said before, the lifestyle is a killer...:eek:

Today I checked the status of Saturday's Bob Seger concert at the Key Arena.... Postponed since Oct 3rd!!! When were we going to be notified of this???:mad::mad::mad:

I do hope that the 72 year old Rocker will get healed up for resuming the tour next year.;)

2017 RUNAWAY TRAIN TOUR DATES POSTPONED

I am hoping the Seger concert is rescheduled sometime in the near future. We have very good tickets and would hate to see them go to waste. He puts on a great show.

James

I am hoping the Seger concert is rescheduled sometime in the near future. We have very good tickets and would hate to see them go to waste. He puts on a great show.

James

The wife contacted the ticket company and they said if t he sh wow were not rescheduled then $$$ would be refunded. Yeah, it kinda blows because we also had some very good seats... Definitely want a reschedule.:D
Godspeed Bob, hoping you get well soon!!!;)

These are the 2018 Concerts I've found so far. Probably not going to see all of them but will definitely see some.

W 4-11 BOC Airway Heights (Spokane)

Th 4-26 Pink Floyd (tribute) Spokane

Sa 4-28 " " (tribute) Everett

Tu 5-8 Eagles Spokane

Th 5-24 Kansas Airway Heights (Spokane)

F 6-1 Tom Jones Paramont Seattle (wife)

T 6-5 Steely Dan/ Doobies Seattle

Sa 6-23 Jimmy Buffett Seattle

F 7-27 Foreigner/White snake Auburn

Sa 7-28 " " " Ridgefield

F-Sa 9-28/29 Journey/Def Leppard
Quincy (Eastern Wa)

20180312_154836.jpg
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Miss you Tom, your music will never die.

In April I am going to:

Nightwish (4/8) & Judas Priest (4/17).

Judas Priest announced that original guitarist Glenn Tipton will not be touring to worsening Parkinson's which he has been fighting for some time. Prayers out to Glenn, and ready to see Priest in a few weeks.

I saw Blue Oyster Cult and Foghat last summer at Washington County Fair. These bands just keep rockin'......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. It's Heaven and Hell.....

Caught Metallica last year in Seattle. Was an awesome show. Saw NIN a few months before that. Really want to see them again, hopefully in Portland if they come back.

Wow...They went quick.
Wifey got a couple in the 100 section.
Very excited

Have you seen them before? Really awesome show. I was on the floor at the Seattle show. Shook Cliff Burton's dad's hand. When they played one a giant explosion went off about 25 feet from me. Thought something very bad had gone wrong but it was just the opening to One.

Have you seen them before? Really awesome show. I was on the floor at the Seattle show. Shook Cliff Burton's dad's hand. When they played one a giant explosion went off about 25 feet from me. Thought something very bad had gone wrong but it was just the opening to One.
No but it has been on my bucket list for a long time.
Thats a very cool story.
RIP Cliff

I've seen them 3 times. They always put on a great show. I don't care to do concerts now, but I enjoyed them back in the day.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top