JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In April I am going to:

Nightwish (4/8) & Judas Priest (4/17).

Judas Priest announced that original guitarist Glenn Tipton will not be touring to worsening Parkinson's which he has been fighting for some time. Prayers out to Glenn, and ready to see Priest in a few weeks.

I saw Blue Oyster Cult and Foghat last summer at Washington County Fair. These bands just keep rockin'......

Exactly. These old guys still have what it takes to Rock till they drop, to go out with their boots on, so to speak.;)
I'm going to keep going to see them even if my hearing is bad, at least I still remember them while I could hear perfectly!!!:D

Nightwish was flat out amazing last night at the Roseland. I will definitely be seeing them again. What an awesome anniversary gift from my wife.

Now next week my Son and I are going to Judas Priest, Saxon, and Black Star Riders.

What a couple of weeks!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The world if full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. It's Heaven and Hell.....

1st show was Nugent in '78, been to a LOT of shows over the years. I made my own ears bleed for a bunch of those years playing clubs, always billed as 'hardcore' but I like to play everything. I just like the energy of playing hard rockin, loud as hell, in your face rock.

Haven't been going to shows much these days, last was Eric Church a couple summers ago. My daughter bought us tickets to Tesla next month, our wedding song was a live version of Tesla's 'Love song', it was a long time ago :rolleyes:

I'm resurrecting this threat... cuz I can.;)

I haven't been in the mood lately to see any shows until last night. My daughter accompanied me to see Cheap Trick & Joan Jett at the Puyallup Fair. Cheap Trick was great as always & wonder why they are not the headliners. Great music, showmanship and just accomplished performers. o_O
It started raining just as CT was finishing up so we found a dry spot for the daughter so she wouldn't get sick (she has a 100 day old daughter & by golly if she can't take care of the grandbaby then I'll have to)... Not a problem, I love spoiling her!!!!!

Joan Jett was well Joan Jett, powerful kinda punk rock with a tight group of younger guys putting their heart & soul into timeless Rock n Roll songs.

This never gets old to me even with my hearing impairment, what does get old is getting old, just like the performers, I know they will not live forever so I must enjoy the time we all have left.

To close out 2018 will be Fleetwood Mack at the Tacoma Dome. A little tid bit for those who don't know that Lindsey Buckingham is no longer with Fleetwood and Mike Campbell from Tom Petty is taking the lead. I'm giddy to see this show knowing Mike was a wizard with Tom Petty & Heartbreakers!!!:cool:,

Due to health concerns I did not make it to see Fleetwood Mac.:(:(:(:confused:

Last Edited:
It is official, on Feb 9th we are going to watch Bob Seger perform for his last tour. He is one of my best Rock n Roll stars!!!

Then in July the SIL put us in the second row for Megadeath & Ozzie! :eek::eek::eek:,
I'm gonna go out with my boots on!!!:cool:

Last Edited:
GA tickets for Maiden later in the year. Have seen Kiss, Ozzy, Priest, Saxon all multiple times and passed due to ticket prices - plus it's hard to beat some of the GA and 2nd, 5th, front row shows of the past. Looking forward to the show...

We have decided to live it up while we can because we're not getting any younger and neither are the performers that helped define our lives.
I will remember the last time the eagles came to the Key Arena, i think 2014 and I decided not to go (was having inner ear problems) and then last year Glen Frye passed & I missed seeing the intact Rockers for the last time.
WELL this year we decided to go for the gusto and get some dates set up so here is who we are going to see.
Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo 8-18 Little Creek in Shelton
Tom Petty 8-9 Safeco Field Seattle
Joan Nett 8-30 Evergreen fair Monroe
Foreigner/Cheap Trick/Jason Bonham
9-8 Richfield
Eagles/Doobie Bros 9-30 Safeco Seattle
Just for the wife, Tom Jones 9-23 Paramount theatre Seattle

I may decide to sneak in a few more during the week because I can, I'm retired!!!;)
Is Joan "Nett" hot?

We will be there also. I live about 8 miles from the dome so should be able to make it
Michelle Obama was scheduled to be at the dome last night but they cancelled it.

Thanks
James

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class