JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I prefer hiperfire eclipse or the 24c. All of them are great but these two are my favorites View attachment 550473 View attachment 550472

I have installed Hiperfire's and I really like these. I built a Aero/Windham Weaponry conglomeration with a heavy barrel, and I was pretty impressed with the hiperfire for the money: between WWs heavy chrome lined barrel and the trigger it's a very tight shooter. Up until Larue dropped the price on the MBT2S it was the best trigger for the money.

Anything 4.5 lb is about right for me. 3.5lb is good for competition and such and I get marginally better groups with one but I wouldn't go lighter than a 3.5 in a defense type gun.

My first was a CMC straight bow 4.5 # single stage, I still have and use it. I have a 3.5 # curved bow that was made in conjunction with Lantac, great trigger. Then Lantac partnered with Rise and I bought one 3.5 # single stage, have not used it yet.

I have at least five triggers by TacCon, and I do like them all but the ones with the auto reset feature are too expensive to me. I like but don't love the feature over time, it works well to shoot aimed fire fast if the Zombie hordes are coming, but I shoot fast enough without it for me. The 241 model had a Two Stage position and I can't really 'feel' both stages. I do like their Enhanced Mil Spec real well.

Rock River makes a cheap, but good two-stage.

I love a two stage, especially on a AR-10 so that is LaRue MBT !!

I think single stage on AR-15's even for most precision rifles, but real precision is aided with a good two stage.

I've only played with it at Curt's where had had it installed on a lower for demoing, but the TTU by Wilson Combat was the nicest trigger I'd ever touched.
Haven't got one yet, but when I upgrade my AR trigger, that's what it'll be.

I've only played with it at Curt's where had had it installed on a lower for demoing, but the TTU by Wilson Combat was the nicest trigger I'd ever touched.
i Don't think you can go wrong. Wilson combat make some really nice stuff

One of the things that I dislike about about the "cassette" triggers is their inability to self-retain the trigger pins.
You have to use a dog bone, button head or a C/E-clip to retain the pins.
They disguise that fact by calling them "anti-walk" pins.
It's like, "Dudes, you didn't get the job completely done, did you ?"

The Wilson Combat solution is the only cassette trigger that I know of that will self-retain the trigger pins.

Thread revival time! lol. i just built another AR and put in an AIM surplus drop in trigger. it has been confirmed(by AIM)that Rise Armament was involved with the design and mfg of this trigger. initially, i was disappointed because the trigger would fail to reset. upon inspection i found that the hook on the hammer was not straight where the disconnector grabs onto it. i took a small diamond file and straightened it out. its been 100% ever since and im actually quite happy with the trigger!

Thread revival time! lol. i just built another AR and put in an AIM surplus drop in trigger. it has been confirmed(by AIM)that Rise Armament was involved with the design and mfg of this trigger. initially, i was disappointed because the trigger would fail to reset. upon inspection i found that the hook on the hammer was not straight where the disconnector grabs onto it. i took a small diamond file and straightened it out. its been 100% ever since and im actually quite happy with the trigger!
I always wondered who made theirs. I thought it was timney as the trigger shoe looks identical. ive got 5 of those Aim triggers. Love them all.

ya they're not bad at all especially for $100. theyre not on par with my CMC but they are better than a good polish, a set screw and some JP springs...:)

ya they're not bad at all especially for $100. theyre not on par with my CMC but they are better than a good polish, a set screw and some JP springs...:)
I guess my fingers aren't as picky. I can't tell the difference between the Aim, a CMC or the Velocity. My two POFs win though.

never tried the POF trigger id like to! my favorite trigger of mine is a toss up between the cmc 3.5 flat and the rise armament 434 flat. the reset is so short on the rise 434 that i had to take it out of my 308 and put it in the grendel because i was inadvertently over running the trigger/disconnector because of the recoil from the 308...never had a problem since its been in the grendel though

never tried the POF trigger id like to! my favorite trigger of mine is a toss up between the cmc 3.5 flat and the rise armament 434 flat. the reset is so short on the rise 434 that i had to take it out of my 308 and put it in the grendel because i was inadvertently over running the trigger/disconnector because of the recoil from the 308...never had a problem since its been in the grendel though
I've felt up a bunch in others guns. The absolute best I've ever touched was a Hyperfire Eclipse. Wow. Like a 10-22 1# trigger, the thing was stupid.

I've felt up a bunch in others guns. The absolute best I've ever touched was a Hyperfire Eclipse. Wow. Like a 10-22 1# trigger, the thing was stupid.
:eek:
016FCEF5-90BD-4C92-9268-4370BB07E8E9.jpeg
:eek:

Geissele SSA-E is still my fav.
but for a single stage... what ever Sig and Timney put in my MPX copperhead is EPIC!
Less than 3#... super crisp and the reset is nil.

..looks pretty effin cool too:s0155:
D8882E0A-225C-49A2-B73C-0CEA8D136315.jpeg

Last Edited:
Centurion Arms new triggers...
Triggers
I am eyeballing that trigger and the Spikes Tactical STBT. Anyone have experience with Spikes?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top