JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reminds me of the various cranks companies sell to turn your Ruger 10/22 into a Gatling gun.

For example:

I like it.
Of course you do.

il_fullxfull.2987147738_h7j3.jpg

Saw this while cruising through gun vids.

Looks like a fun novelty. But also think I could pull the trigger just as fast with my finger.
Never saw it before.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YkKITHx2VS8
Didn't watch the video but seems silly to me. And I agree with the poster above about the ruger 10/22 and similar hand cranks. It's a novelty.

A better novelty is a binary trigger cuz it can be very effective for accurate double taps. 2 shots sound like one it's so fast for double taps. Not as effective for sustained fast fire imo. cuz they are kinda clunky and erratic when shooting sustained fire.

An even better novelty is a FRT trigger. But I have no idea what the legal status of those is now.

Then there is always bump fire with no device of any kind.

A good regular semi auto trigger and practice is best overall Imo. Some triggers are made for fast fire like Jerry michulek designed trigger. You can ride the reset pretty good with those and can be dialed down all the way to 1.5 lbs pull.

Freedom Ordnance FG-15 Trigger Actuating Grip - Gatling Gun Style, For All AR-15 Trigger Group Platform Firearms.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top