JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am eyeballing that trigger and the Spikes Tactical STBT. Anyone have experience with Spikes?

That's an easy one for me, I don't buy anything Spikes.

I like my Geissele SSA-E because I paid a lot of money for it. Joking aside it is a decent trigger but is a joke when compared to even the cheapest Timney trigger on a bolt rifle. I know I am comparing single and two-stage triggers, just wanted to stir the pot some.

Last Edited:
I like the dropins from Velocity. I've used them several times and they're always relatively low cost and consistently great quality and feel. Never had a light strike either but you never know. I use the 3 lb curved but they sell a lot of models.

Had quite a few. Currently down to Geissele SD3G and Velocity MPC.

The Geissele breaks so lightly that I have had a friend do double taps by accident. Just something to be aware of

I did a build with a Rise Armament RA434, which was awesome.

Got Geissele, CMC, POF, Rise and AIM's in house brand- For me, it was a toss up between the 2 stage Geiselle SSA and CMC single stage- that said, I picked up a few Rise 140 single stage drop-in triggers when Dvor had them for $84, and I'd say they're pretty damn good, certainly worth the money. Honestly, if you blindfolded me, I'd be hard pressed to tell them apart, going by just the break.

I probably wrote this earlier in the thread but I'm too lazy to go back thru and check:

For my 18.5" Varmint AR
Velocity 3lb drop in... it's very very crisp with no pretravel and is very smooth with no hitches, gritty feel etc, and the price point is great for an accuracy trigger!

For my 10.5" pistol w/brace
ALG ACT.... its smooth enough and crisp enough with much less pull weight than milspec because I have a JP Ent spring kit with it, very reasonably priced combat trigger.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads