JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
YOur getting chunky. Personally I stay in shape which is hard to do. Cursed by loving beer. But waist size is a good indicator of health. Yor waist size shouldn't be longer than your inseam in my opinion. Yea the fattys will say shut the f-up but. I work to stay healthy. I usually take one of them guys hunting with me. Cuz if the bears come doesn't matter what caliber I have cus I'm running :)

YOur getting chunky. Personally I stay in shape which is hard to do. Cursed by loving beer. But waist size is a good indicator of health. Yor waist size shouldn't be longer than your inseam in my opinion. Yea the fattys will say shut the f-up but. I work to stay healthy. I usually take one of them guys hunting with me. Cuz if the bears come doesn't matter what caliber I have cus I'm running :)

Yep, always take a fat, slow guy bear hunting with you, LOL.

I never got used to IWB. I spent more money on holsters than I care to remember. I finally settled on OWB at 4:00, FBI cant, and something loose over it. This time of year it's just a light windbreaker which I can also put a jacket over if needed. In the summer it's a regular shirt, one size big and untucked.

To each his own.

PS: PlayboyPenguin, Just conceal your gun in your plumber's crack, LOL. </joking>

Fat and slow has it's advantages. I am sturdy. At krav the other night we were doing defensives and you should have seen the 18-20 year olds that were fit and fast crapping themselves when they had to get through me to exit. None of them made it. One hurt himself pretty bad trying to get rough. I kind of got a mean spirited kick out of that. :)

Fat and slow has it's advantages. I am sturdy. At krav the other night we were doing defensives and you should have seen the 18-20 year olds that were fit and fast crapping themselves when they had to get through me to exit. None of them made it. One hurt himself pretty bad trying to get rough. I kind of got a mean spirited kick out of that. :)

Yeah but thats comparing different skill level. If you just take " You" and get in better shape you will be better at what you do. Pretty cut and dry. I personally have ups and downs just something I try to maintain is cardio and other forms of exersice for my health. For me I would rather do that then just buy larger pants. JMO

Yeah but thats comparing different skill level. If you just take " You" and get in better shape you will be better at what you do. Pretty cut and dry. I personally have ups and downs just something I try to maintain is cardio and other forms of exersice for my health. For me I would rather do that then just buy larger pants. JMO
No, if I was back down to 180lbs they would have moved me no matter how fit I was...at 220lbs that had no chance.

Mom-Jean-4.jpg

Have you compared your body with the Official US Government Body /Mass Index Chart???? I did, and was surprised to discover that while I am not overweight I DO appear to be 3 feet too short. :D

I'm six one and have a 33" inseam. If my waist was that small I'd be a stick.

Yeah I guess. But just a rule of thumb. Seems your legs are short with a long torso? Just like another rule off thumb is finger tip to finger tip equals your ht.Not always true. But I wasn't clear with my writing. I ment pant size. I have a 31 -32 inseam and my pants size when in shape are equal. I'm I weigh 190 stocky. Sure rule of thumbs don't appy to everyone but if i have a 31 inseam and my waist size is 36. I'm outta shape.Maybe it only applies to my world.

No, if I was back down to 180lbs they would have moved me no matter how fit I was...at 220lbs that had no chance.

Yeah if you like being at that weight just be happy with new pants :). I'm stronger at 180 then when I'm over 200. Because on me it's fat. Which is just more to move. I goota work hard to keep weight off cuz I like to eat. But I work hard and try to train 3-5 times a week.

Playboy, I've seen you post some of your collection.... I'd gladly wear fatboy pants to carry some of those pieces you have! Heck I'd wear clown pants for carrying if thats what it took to have your fullsize pistols at my side! :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top