JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Okay, I have hit a new low. I realized all my jeans were wearing out and I couldn't figure out why. It seemed to me I just bought new jeans recently. Then I had it pointed out to me that I what I considered recently was actually eight years ago.

I am a 33" waist with a 32" inseam (all my height is in my long monkey armed upper body). After being washed a few times I find 34x32 jeans fit perfectly. The problem is they make carrying a full sized gun IWB a snug fit.

I finally went and bought new pants tonight and I had to get 36x32 (since they did not have 35x32). Carrying my 1911 IWB is so much more comfortable now, but I think I am officially a fat bastard now.

That's why they make them teeny tiny mouse guns so you can wear IWB or pocket carry in your form fitting jeans. Maybe more spinning exercises will shed those unwanted inches.
Mike

511 station pants work well, or any brand with the inner tshirt gripperstrip, with some sort of comfort adjustment by internal elastics hidden at the ten O clock and two O clock positions around the waist.

Really comfortable.

511 station pants work well, or any brand with the inner tshirt gripperstrip, with some sort of comfort adjustment by internal elastics hidden at the ten O clock and two O clock positions around the waist.

Really comfortable.
The local Salvation Army had about a dozen 5.11 pants in. Trouble was they were 50" waist and larger. I wear a 36" or 37" so I can carry IWB and cover some other items due to a medical condition but 50", even at $4.99 each just wouldn't do!!

I've found that Duluth Trading has some great items like long tail shirts (2" longer tail) and "ballroom" jeans (extra gusset in the crotch which give you "ballroom") that do very well.

Wow. Get over it dude. Do you make your living as a male model? I think you are the only one concerned about your pant's size. The rest of the world will keep on spinning. I've been buying my pants 2" oversized for 20 years, to carry iwb. That makes it 40x32 for me. So I'm fatter, and I'm not crying about it.

Wow. Get over it dude. Do you make your living as a male model? I think you are the only one concerned about your pant's size. The rest of the world will keep on spinning. I've been buying my pants 2" oversized for 20 years, to carry iwb. That makes it 40x32 for me. So I'm fatter, and I'm not crying about it.
Have you seen me? If you had you would know the answer to that question. Of course I am a model. With looks like these did I have any choice?

I've found that Duluth Trading has some great items like long tail shirts (2" longer tail) and "ballroom" jeans (extra gusset in the crotch which give you "ballroom") that do very well.

#1 on Duluth Trading. Some good stuff there. I like the long tail shirts. Doing their part to stamp out "plumbers butt".

Whenever the waist exceeds the length, it's fat boy time. I'm currently at 35x34 for my carry pants, so I'm fat, but only when I carry. That's what I tell myself anyways.

Uhhhhh...no. I am a 29 inseam and haven't been in a 30 pant since grade school. Some of us are just out of proportion. .....of course, I am as my son calls it. "Fudgy " :)

I had that same issue so I checked it out. It's a medical condition called A. G. E. We all have it, and they say it's eventually terminal.

"ballroom" jeans (extra gusset in the crotch which give you "ballroom") that do very well.
LOL!

Have you seen me? If you had you would know the answer to that question. Of course I am a model. With looks like these did I have any choice?

LOL, well I guess you just have to play with what cards god dealt you.

I have found that carpenter jeans cc a lot better, than standard cut jeans. Moore roomy in the buttox area. I carry RH apendix iwb, and the carpenter jeans keep it concealed but not at all uncomfortable.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top