JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Damn, where'd that boy git off to? Better not be Covid, I figured that dude would outlive my ice cream eating, hard drinking self. I should know his real name as we interacted some on another board, but damn if I'm not drawing a blank. Hope he's OK. Maybe he swore off guns like some people swear off booze? Could simply be that he's off on another project and too busy. I'd seen that before when he went off to project manage something in Asscrackistan, Crappantsisstan or some similar Stan.

Last Edited:
Damn, where'd that boy git off to? Better not be Covid, I figured that dude would outlive my ice cream eating, hard drinking self. I should know his real name as we interacted some on another board, but damn if I'm not drawing a blank. Hope he's OK. Maybe he swore off guns like some people swear off booze? Could simply be that he's off on another project and too busy. I'd seen that before when he went off to project manage something in Asscrackistan, Crappantsisstan or some similar Stan.
I don't think he would have sworn off either voluntarily.

Sobo, please come home, we miss you!

I have to admit, I'm a little worried.
We all are. He's one of the good guys.

Last on 12/19/20. I hope he's ok, I miss his thread drifts.....kinda........:D

Curious how you know sobo's "Last Seen" time? Special mod powers? He limits who can see his profile so "I" don't see anything there, past posts, or anything.

I was able to get in touch with Sobo. I've got good and bad news.
Good news, he's alive!
Bad news, he had a knee surgery that had complications due to nerve damage. He's in a lot of pain, on strong meds and bedridden. It sounds horrible but hopefully he'll be back on his feet soon. I'm just glad he's still with us.

Good news, he's alive!
Bad news, he had a knee surgery that had complications due to nerve damage. He's in a lot of pain, on strong meds and bedridden. It sounds horrible but hopefully he'll be back on his feet soon. I'm just glad he's still with us.
Thank you for for sharing and good to hear. Prayers for him.

3202E123-024A-4989-B9AE-31304A83B620.jpeg

Good news, he's alive!
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome?
Ouch. I had it and got through it luckily.

In honor of his steak and planet killer. Well I didn't have any steak, ate it. But I do have some lil smokies and....duck or goose or chicken or... some kinda foul, smelled kinda foul. Some original juices with it tho. Smelled rough but tasted ok. But the beer, now we are talking. I'd put that up against some pink fu fu...
Should we be secretly happy that sobo is NOT posting while on hardcore pain meds?

Sobo- get well soon brother. Pop in, say hi, and I'm sure you'll have a story to tell about your prolonged absence!

20210126_201824.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads