JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
might be on the down low post election.
401px-INF3-232-Anti-rumour-and-careless-talk-You.jpg

Wierd-I was actually just thinking "where's Sobo been?" And was looking for a recent post from him, then saw this thread. Seemed like the kinda guy that would at least say "see ya", which is worrisome.

I heard that while he was ice climbing, and that he met a pretty lil' Yeti lady.
They've been shacked up in an ice cave that doesn't get a cellular signal.

He told me to keep my mouth shut so that BeeKeeping1354 wouldn't try to scoop up his girl.;):)

:s0063:

I sent him a message around Jan 1st....:s0156: I did not receive a return honk :s0076:

I hope that he is okay. Not ill or dead.

Perhaps he decided that he did not want to partake in ANY type of social media even if this is the only (?) website or not (?) that he posts and reads.

MANY, many people are tired of the WWWeb and they are not posting jack squat on any board/forum even if they NEVER joined Fakebook, twatter/twitter, snap pic and those other things online.

They did not go grey/gray for any specific reason other than they are TIRED of posting.

Maybe they read this forum on and off too.

My Montana FFL man is on this forum. I consider him a FRIEND. I have a close friend on here who is nice. A true RKBA conservative man who is very smart in guns. We have spoken on the telephone and written to one another. I know him from other places where I no longer post or read. So if I stop posting, one or two of them will tell you what happened to me. I got sick, died or just tired of the WWWeb and QUIT the internet which I have considered MANY times. They could email my joint email account that I have with my husband or call us if they are concerned.

I got a call on Friday morning that someone close to me died. I had not talked to him, former BIL on my sister's side - we remained friends, in 2.5 to 3 months but I KNEW that he was busy 'moving' and KNEW that he had some physical issues being close to 71 years old.

Cate

There could be any number of reasons. I read somewhere that 99% of your daily concerns never come to fruition. So I'm going to assume he's fine and we'll hear from him later. I really hope so. He was even funnier and handsomer than me. :D

Miss the funny, fine meals w/wine and a great planet killer Mai Tai....

At least I got the recipe.

Hope that he is well and returns here.....

I messaged him. Time will tell i suppose.

Having been a member of several forums throughout the years it is a rare occasion that folks ask about members that go MIA.
What is unique about NWFA is i have witnessed these types of threads more than once. It is endearing to this place. Good job guys on taking care of each other.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top