JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The link I posted above is an outfit in Gresham that has all kinds of used industrial containers of all sorts and sizes. One of these days I am going out there with my flatbed and pick up a bunch of them.

I picked up a 375 gallon tote from that guy out in Gresham. They have a ton of stuff out there.

You could also try Petro Card. They deliver oils and other chemicals in bulk. If they pick up an empty drum that has any damage, like dents and such I believe they get rid of them.

Contact - PetroCard
I'm the Portland Site Supervisor for Petrocard, and we don't have our oils division anymore. It was sold to Wilcox and Flegel. That being said, I have 2 empty drums at my MLK Blvd. site that need a home. They either had anti-freeze or fuel additive in them. I used to have a burn barrel in my yard at home. One time I used an absorbent pad soaked in gasoline to get it burning. I threw it in and piled some yard debris on it. The fuel vaporized and settled in the bottom. When I tossed a match in, a deep, window shaking explosion occurred! I smiled, and knew what I was doing on New Years.

I you know someone that works in a shop fixing cars and trucks they have access to oil barrels but some of the guys I see trying to sale them are asking too much for them

I you know someone that works in a shop fixing cars and trucks they have access to oil barrels but some of the guys I see trying to sale them are asking too much for them

Where have you been? I was thinking of putting out an APB! Afraid you'd run off the road and were laying in a ditch buried in snow somewhere?

Where have you been? I was thinking of putting out an APB! Afraid you'd run off the road and were laying in a ditch buried in snow somewhere?
Nope I been on vacation in South Carolina fishing and drinking that stuff that comes in funny canning jars lol oh and I lost my phone because I left it on top of my friends car when we were getting gas and it is in the middle of I95 at mile post 36 In thousands of pieces LOL

Bad thing is I had some good pictures on it that had not been saved to the cloud yet so they are gone but I got a few that the other guys have been sending me from there phones I just got new phone yesterday

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top