JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I heard that there is one store in Portland where you can get almost any map. I am interested topo, property line, forestry roads and trails maps. Does anybody know this store? Thanks

I heard that there is one store in Portland where you can get almost any map. I am interested topo, property line, forestry roads and trails maps. Does anybody know this store? Thanks
The store is Nature of the Northwest. Nature of the Northwest, Maps, Hazards, Lidar, Books, geology, topo maps|Portland, Oregon

I rarely buy maps anymore. As already mentioned USGS maps are available on line for free. There are now a few options for browsing seamless USGS and topo maps in a web browser. My favorite is Hillmap.com because its the simpler one to use and I can upload my gpx track and see it on the topo and even layer it with a satellite view, then email the link to my friends where they can download the same gpx track to use in their gps device.

Hillmap - Backcountry Maps for the Obsessed

I rarely get maps of certain areas. I just use my trusty Delorme atlas. From there I mark notes of things that may have changed. That and with the atlas you get the whole state for about 20$

Oh and you can get them as well as maps at Barnes and noble.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top