JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Although I haven't been posting on this site lately, I have been visiting it nearly every day. But, I have been spending some time over at Northwest Liberty. But, now it's not there. Is there any way to learn why? Did Joey Link cancel it? I and a lot of others are wondering?

It's still there for me, still has the un-answered question at the top of "off Topic" RE NWFA being missing in action for three plus days........

I was doing an unrelated search and I just found this thread.

NorthwestLiberty.com will be back, I just have a lot of other projects that need time and attention before that happens. If there is enough support in bringing it back sooner than later I'll try to make it a priority, but without the time to promote it the time it takes me to bring it back up would be wasted.

I did notice that, toward the end, readership was really growing. I saw some posts that were on there for a day or two that had hundreds of views. I think it was finally growing into something. Anyhow, you have my vote to bring it back. Dario

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top