JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Although I haven't been posting on this site lately, I have been visiting it nearly every day. But, I have been spending some time over at Northwest Liberty. But, now it's not there. Is there any way to learn why? Did Joey Link cancel it? I and a lot of others are wondering?

It's still there for me, still has the un-answered question at the top of "off Topic" RE NWFA being missing in action for three plus days........

I was doing an unrelated search and I just found this thread.

NorthwestLiberty.com will be back, I just have a lot of other projects that need time and attention before that happens. If there is enough support in bringing it back sooner than later I'll try to make it a priority, but without the time to promote it the time it takes me to bring it back up would be wasted.

I did notice that, toward the end, readership was really growing. I saw some posts that were on there for a day or two that had hundreds of views. I think it was finally growing into something. Anyhow, you have my vote to bring it back. Dario

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top