Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

where is northwest liberty?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by dario541, Jan 20, 2013.

1. dario541

dario541 medford, or 97504 Member

Although I haven't been posting on this site lately, I have been visiting it nearly every day. But, I have been spending some time over at Northwest Liberty. But, now it's not there. Is there any way to learn why? Did Joey Link cancel it? I and a lot of others are wondering?

2. billyinfinity

billyinfinity Portland All pie, all the time. 2015 Volunteer

3. fuhr52

fuhr52 Lane County. Oregon Well-Known Member

I've also been going there and getting an error. Happened about the same time this site went down. What gives?

4. Mikej

Mikej Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

It's still there for me, still has the un-answered question at the top of "off Topic" RE NWFA being missing in action for three plus days........

5. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

The default page at NorthwestLiberty.com says:

Apparently, thats all there is anymore.

6. dario541

I am sure that Joey Link knows the answer. What is it, Joey?

7. Simonpie

Simonpie Portland Active Member

I don't always exercise my constitutional rights, but when I do, I exercise "dos ammendment".

8. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I was doing an unrelated search and I just found this thread.

NorthwestLiberty.com will be back, I just have a lot of other projects that need time and attention before that happens. If there is enough support in bringing it back sooner than later I'll try to make it a priority, but without the time to promote it the time it takes me to bring it back up would be wasted.

9. dario541

I did notice that, toward the end, readership was really growing. I saw some posts that were on there for a day or two that had hundreds of views. I think it was finally growing into something. Anyhow, you have my vote to bring it back. Dario