JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Last Edited:
So how many people are gonna be selling or destroying their Liberty safes? Seems like they have snitched on a fellow customer and citizen that was at the Jan 6th bs. Just curious if I'm the only one that is not going to be a customer or may not have to worry about it if they go out of business 😉
Seems as though that's a story I missed

while it does suck that they gave the code to the pigs, but you have to realize that it is very easy to break into a safe....

even a methhead with a torch or using a electric saw can break into a safe in less than a hour..

and you think that the FEDS cant break into your safe? lol....

Jeez. Between the Reddit drama over RMA's 1155 having its NIJ certification permanently pulled, Trijicon being butts about their LPVOs fogging up (says it's normal :s0140: ) and now this.... what's next, information that a popular gun brand is all in on gun control? Oh wait we had that from Colt regarding their AR15s :s0140:

RMA

Trijicon thing from AR15.com

Guys, when they have a warrant they will get into your safe, either at home or down town.

I would rather they open it in my home than move it and ruin my stuff.

Another thread with this same info. As mentioned if they did not give them the code does anyone really think the feds would have just gone ah shucks and left? In the real world they would have just broken into the safe. So if hating on Liberty makes someone "feel better". hey great. :s0092:

Guys, saying that the feds could get into the safe anyway, or that anybody with a torch could do it, is not inaccurate… But you're missing the point. The fact that liberty safe company so willingly rolled over and handed them the codes without a court order or a warrant for them to do so is the real issue.

Last Edited:
Guys, more saying that the feds could get into the safe anyway, or than anybody with a torch could do it, is not inaccurate… But you're missing the point. The fact that liberty safe company so willingly rolled over and handed them the codes without a court order or a warrant for them to do so is the real issue.
Now that part I did miss. That Liberty told them how to get into a safe without a black robe involved. THAT would bother me.

Now that part I did miss. That Liberty told them how to get into a safe without a black robe involved. THAT would bother me.
If I read correctly it appears they had a warrant to search the guy's house, but nothing that would require liberty to provide the codes. It's possible I'm incorrect, or conflicting info may surface. But that's what I'm seeing so far.

If I read correctly it appears they had a warrant to search the guy's house, but nothing that would require liberty to provide the codes. It's possible I'm incorrect, or conflicting info may surface. But that's what I'm seeing so far.
OK will that is not the way it was made to sound at first. If they have a black robe sign off that meant they had two choices. Give them the code or they would just cut the thing open. Again this is many gun owners choosing to go after some Co while ignoring the stuff law makers are doing to them. Now the part someone posted that the Co donates only to the left? If that is true it would bother me a little. If there was a choice of a safe made in the US and one was not donating to the left I would be willing to look at the one not doing so. Them giving the code to Police who had a warrant I could care less about.
This again will make a lot of gun owners jump up and down and scream to not buy from them while ignoring what is being done to them by law makers. This is why we keep losing and we I guess deserve to lose. :(

I like my liberty safe. Its good quality and is exactly what I need. Not too sure what choice they had. when the FBI comes knocking the party is over.
If any of you want to get rid of your liberty safe, let me know. I'll come pick it up.

I like my liberty safe...it works well and has no electric bs lock.

In regards to the OP...
If I gave up on every product , company , entertainer , etc that did something I did not like or agree with...
I'd end up owning just about nothing.

Not saying to not take a stand...but I ain't getting rid of a excellent safe I bought over 20 years ago , 'cause of a recent decision made by the same company.
Andy

FB_IMG_1694281534080.jpg

I like my liberty safe...it works well and has no electric bs lock.

In regards to the OP...
If I gave up on every product , company , entertainer , etc that did something I did not like or agree with...
I'd end up owning just about nothing.

Not saying to not take a stand...but I ain't getting rid of a excellent safe I bought over 20 years ago , 'cause of a recent decision made by the same company.
Andy
The people yelling to ditch your safe are idiots. If you already own one and are concerned change the lock or even just the combo if it's a dial. This will definitely keep me from purchasing from them in the future though. The only power I have over some of the changes made at the various companies is to stop buying their products. Will that sway them with one person? Definitely not, but I think it all adds up. Budweiser and Disney are being educated currently.

while it does suck that they gave the code to the pigs, but you have to realize that it is very easy to break into a safe....

even a methhead with a torch or using a electric saw can break into a safe in less than a hour..

and you think that the FEDS cant break into your safe? lol....
full.gif

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top