JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
True Story, I know people who wont mow their lawns because the lawn mower is dangerous.

PBS as a source, ? Guess if one wants fake news you go to the source.

Using pictures in the article of a plastic 3D gun that will blow up in your hand if you try to fire it. That's like using a picture of a smashed Tonka truck in an article about the dangers of young Americans texting while driving.

I can't read this stuff.

he sad thing is a lot that are attending college believes the professors are "God Almighty" with knowledge and wisdom. I finally graduated 5-May-18 and enlightened a few professors in their misconception on firearms. After the Vegas incident Had a professor return from a seminar in Cuba and he ran his rant and I said nothing, but when he said "Who Needs a Semiautomatic Machinegun" I couldn't take anymore. Following class procedure I explained to him "There are big differences between the two one squeeze of trigger bang release and squeeze again bang is a semi, and the other is squeeze and hold you have a lead garden hose". He stood there with the look of egg on his face and he had nothing else to say, I told him I did that not to demean him, but to enlighten and show the kids that the professors are not always correct or know everything. Needless to say I got a D in that class because I think he didn't want me back. :)

he sad thing is a lot that are attending college believes the professors are "God Almighty" with knowledge and wisdom. I finally graduated 5-May-18 and enlightened a few professors in their misconception on firearms. After the Vegas incident Had a professor return from a seminar in Cuba and he ran his rant and I said nothing, but when he said "Who Needs a Semiautomatic Machinegun" I couldn't take anymore. Following class procedure I explained to him "There are big differences between the two one squeeze of trigger bang release and squeeze again bang is a semi, and the other is squeeze and hold you have a lead garden hose". He stood there with the look of egg on his face and he had nothing else to say, I told him I did that not to demean him, but to enlighten and show the kids that the professors are not always correct or know everything. Needless to say I got a D in that class because I think he didn't want me back. :)

Was it English Composition? :p;)

One of the first things our 6 year old grandson does when he gets here, is grab his rifle and want to go "hunting for deer" in the house. :D
Great teachable moments about gun safety.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews