JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've ordered 3 Sanus AV racks through amazon and all 3 have failed to deliver - each from different sellers. I'm giving up on ordering online, and now I need the racking right now!!

Does anyone sell AV or Server racks / Cabinets 27u or bigger in the Portland area???? I'm blanking on all my searches.

You may try frys I seem to remember seeing some there,Freegeek also has some used racks from time to time, you may also look at guitar center as they carry some for audio gear.

Nothing at fry's, guitar center (at least on an online search) and craigslist is blanking right now...there's usually a couple fully enclosed racks, but not right now...

Nothing at fry's, guitar center (at least on an online search) and craigslist is blanking right now...there's usually a couple fully enclosed racks, but not right now...
They have lots of them at guitar center(or at least they used to) for holding PA amps and recording gear. I'd try calling them, or stop in... theres one in Jansen Beach by the Walmart.

Bought lots of computer racks, 2- and 4-post, from Graybar locally in Portland, if I needed them ASAP. Otherwise, I was buying them online and shipping them direct to customers where they were being installed.

I'm trying to buy a 4 post, enclosed rack - either with shelves or I can add shelves.... The 4 I've purchased - are 27U AV console racks - basically server racks with shelves. (technically 1 rack was smaller)...

The latest one I ordered, after starting this thread... CLAIMS TO BE DELIVERED...with a USPS tracking number.... and it was absolutely not delivered. I can't freaking believe it. I've got my CC company and Amazon working to get a refund. For some reason, the "universe" doesn't want me to have a rack. WTF.

So far, nobody local actually stocks any kind of Server Rack or AV component rack. My alternative is to just build something around a 2 post rack.

No one sticks those in Portland due to the cost. Call Adi in Wilsonville. They will have better pricing than Graybar/platt/csc. I believe Omni has one for less than $1500. If you need something to get you by I can give you a couple two post racks for free but you will have to pick them up. Pm me if interested.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews