JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Screen-Shot-2022-01-05-at-9.05.44-AM.png

Police officer on scene giving report to coroner, "the witnesses say they heard a whistle just before the gunshots. That's how they knew where to look for the body".

:s0153:I'm kinda wondering how anyone that thinks this is a good idea, expects to blow a whistle with their head up their butt?….
…. and even if they succeed, it would be really, really muffled.

She said "nobody in America needs to have a gun ..." She must have slept through history class ... hello nitwit, can you say Nazi Germany? I'll take your whistle and raise you a kazoo! That will really show them.

I don't understand how she really thinks that whistle is going to work. By the time the whistle blowing might commence, the Perp is at arms length and will stuff that whistle straight down the victim's throat.

Honestly, I think this is even more stupid than Hardesty's traffic barrel idea.

I don't understand how she really thinks that whistle is going to work. By the time the whistle blowing might commence, the Perp is at arms length and will stuff that whistle straight down the victim's throat.

Honestly, I think this is even more stupid than Hardesty's traffic barrel idea.

If resolve were hardened, then I'd expect said criminal to be prepared for screaming, whistles, etc. and to have a plan - which may involve increased threat of violence or actual violence: it's tough to scream when you've been hit in the head with a hard object or shot.
That was kinda my first thought. It's either going to get the perp to run or more likely to shut you up by force.

It'll probably be the next Tik-Tok challenge. Who can collect the most whistles from victims.

You crawl inside a traffic barrel first, duh!

From within the confines of the safety orange forcefield, you can remove the mask for 5 seconds to engage the life-saving, high pitched sound of victomhood.
Whistles? In this clown town they should use kazoo's. It would probably sound funnier played from the butt too. The bad guys would die from laughing. The chalk outline would be epic.

Whistles? In this clown town they should use kazoo's. It would probably sound funnier played from the butt too. The bad guys would die from laughing. The chalk outline would be epic.
Careful how you make suggestions...you're gone escalate it to the point they will get a tromboner in the morning woodwinds section!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top