JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1664149813337.png

Aloha, Mark

It has to be more effective than this:

RAWQ! - Right answer, wrong question.

When I was a young sailor, I went through two years of schooling because of the job I would one day have. The Naval Nuclear Power program not only taught me valuable work skills but also how to provide feedback for dumb answers.

One being RAWQ.

Why do I think this is a RAWQ? When an oppressive government isolates an ethnic group with immoral laws and unfair practices, solidarity in Love has repeatedly been used as an effective response to change public sentiment and eventually laws.

The situation they are trying to address has nothing to do with government or laws or an organization that is in charge.

Even Jesus Christ recognized the fact that the sword was sometimes the answer.

Shot spotter is just a tool. It pinpoints on a map where the shots were fired from. But you still have to send people to make the arrest, and you have to send many people quickly.
And then they have to have the will to keep the bad actors. If they are in jail they are not commiting new crimes. They are not in a race to see how much trouble they can cause before anyone will do anything about it. DR

I'm waiting for the day when.........
A "shot is detected". But due to the budget spent on the detection system......
LOL......

Without the actual men & women on the ground. Well, things just aren't the same.

Aloha, Mark

PS.......perhaps, funding should/could be set aside for?

1665593673255.png

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top