JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Next time I get a chance to use the word "beef" in the plural sense, I'ma gonna use that word... :cool:
I grew up on a "beeves" farm in Illinois. But it may be safer to just say "beef".
Remember this from The Ballad of Buster Scruggs, when a cowboy is brought before a judge:

Judge: What did he do?
Bailiff: He was caught driving rustled beeves.
Judge: Good enough. Hang him.

Filet Mignon's on the grille tonight…

IMG_0611.jpeg

Not quite the full English breakfast they advertised.
Yup, it's missing the egg, back bacon, fried tomatoes, fried 'shrooms, hash browns/fried potato cake, and especially the black pudding...

Last Edited:
Um, it's breakfast... in England...
Baked beans!? Well if baked beans are breakfast, then cole slaw should be too. And I'm sure there are reasons beans should be more of a dinner meal than something eaten before a person goes to work? I you get my drift?

Baked beans!? Well if baked beans are breakfast, then cole slaw should be too. And I'm sure there are reasons beans should be more of a dinner meal than something eaten before a person goes to work? I you get my drift?
Beans, in many varieties and forms, are a staple part of many breakfasts throughout the world, as I have seen.
Haven't seen cole slaw on the brekkie menu, except when I wake up hungover and it's the only thing in the fridge...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top