JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Beans, in many varieties and forms, are a staple part of many breakfasts throughout the world, as I have seen.
Haven't seen cole slaw on the brekkie menu, except when I wake up hungover and it's the only thing in the fridge...
It's simpler than that. Baked beans are 10X better with coleslaw. Tastes better in the morning, afternoon and evening.

food_memes_funny_18.jpg

I'll say this, tomorrow morning I'm going to wheel on over to Fred Meyer and see if they have any left at the sale price.
Monday, Fred Meyer was sold out of corned beef. So I went to Grocery Outlet and they had them for $4 a pound, Then I went to Walmart, and they had some left for $3 a pound. I bought four for the freezer. A month from now, they will be back to $7 or $8 a pound.

Don't hate me.. not ot the grill but on tonight's menu since I already have all the ingredients..

View: https://youtu.be/qX06WwQEI0o?feature=shared
My report.
I used powdered ginger, granulated garlic (edit add, canned mushrooms) and regular thighs and added a dash of fish sauce. Next time I'll smash down the noodles more and use a tiny more water just for the fun of it. Oh and I didn't marinate the chicken at all. It was in the convection toaster oven ten minutes from when I started.
All told it came out surprisingly good. 👍

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews