JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got a few cases of these and can't wait to grill these up:

1659632648122.png

Lamb choppers! AGAIN!!! Damn, I'm frik'n addicted to these things...
These went very well with my pre-repast Planet Killer Mai Tais!

Lamb chops13.jpg

Sorry if the pic is a little washed out.
Did some post-clicky editing to try and bring up the exterior lighting some.
Apparently, I ain't any good at that... :rolleyes:

EDIT
Korektin' sum spelin'

Last Edited:
Well.. Quit pissin' in the house plants at the dinner table! ;)
I have no earthly idea what this comment even means...
Hey by any chance would you mind PM'ing me that lamb chop recipe? I've been craving lamb for too long now. Had some at a Buddy's neighbors party and been craving them ever since.
Pretty simple, axshooallee...
  1. Get a packet of that Brazilian Steakhouse, Montreal Steak, or Smoky Alderwood marinade and mix it up.
  2. Wash the chops in cold water to get the blood and loose bits off, pat dry, and trim excess fat (but not every last bit of it - leave a thin layer).
  3. Place chops in a flat glass dish, pour on marinade, and marinate in fridge for 15 minutes each side, turning once (total of 30 minutes marinating).
  4. Grill chops at 300F-350F, turning every 5 minutes, basting chops with leftover marinade every time you flip them. Total grilling time ~20 minutes.
  5. Pull chops from grill, cover with aluminum foil, and let rest for 5 minutes while you bring everything else to the table.
  6. Enjoi...

Lamb chops12.02.jpg

Last Edited:
Welp, by then, I was 3-deep into my PKMTs, plus a couple of glasses of red wine. I should be excused for a single typo...

Did I mention that my world famous, signature, mai tais are PLANET KILLERS??? As in, able to KILL PLANETS??? :eek:
Imagine what just one would do to a person's brain, let alone THREE...

PlanetKiller_Alderaan.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top