JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On my hip
Having not seen your firearm in your photo, I would have expected nothing less.
Since COVID began, I've been working from home for the past two years. It's a rare day that I get out of my sweatpants as I work my hours, so my firearm rides the dinner table instead of my hip.

Ribeye, under the umbrella lights on the back patio!

Ribeye08.JPG

Shrimp and al pastor tacos, with cabbage slaw, guac, corn, mango, Spanish rice. Quick and down and dirty. Best Taco's I may have ever had.. Got tired of the same old tacos had to mix it up.
(Pardon the messy kitchen its still under construction)

By "on the grill" you mean on the tooth right?:D well were past that stage anyway.

90a58ed2-bb7f-4651-9172-4acb8266701f.jpg 81b2f36c-66fa-4a31-9f5a-f13ed9b11df9.jpg e66f67ee-a14b-4fea-973b-a7d5a3122b07.jpg 0ae2c82d-8fea-4c5e-9e34-e54d7693c068.jpg

Edit: strawberry margarita for desert made with 190 proof everclear.

Last Edited:
Shrimp and al pastor tacos, with cabbage slaw, guac, corn, mango, Spanish rice. Quick and down and dirty. Best Taco's I may have ever had.. Got tired of the same old tacos had to mix it up.
(Pardon the messy kitchen its still under construction)

By "on the grill" you mean on the tooth right?:D well were past that stage anyway.

View attachment 1244407 View attachment 1244408 View attachment 1244409 View attachment 1244445

Edit: strawberry margarita for desert made with 190 proof everclear.
Are those canned Refritos on your counter? And vegetarian to boot? I took to making my own, maybe ten years ago. Mexicans is the one food I feel I can take pride in making. I used to keep a can of refritos in the pantry for emergencies. I quit that when I picked up a can in the store one night because I didn't have one on hand. I could hardly eat 'em. If I have two hours I make them. If not, we have something besides Mexicans.
Carnitas is my preferred meat for a special meal.

Are those canned Refritos on your counter? And vegetarian to boot? I took to making my own, maybe ten years ago. Mexicans is the one food I feel I can take pride in making. I used to keep a can of refritos in the pantry for emergencies. I quit that when I picked up a can in the store one night because I didn't have one on hand. I could hardly eat 'em. If I have two hours I make them. If not, we have something besides Mexicans.
Carnitas is my preferred meat for a special meal.
Rosarita's or something. Idk. We didn't even crack it open.
These were the first tacos any of us have had that didn't have any cheese on them either. Totally didn't miss it and I'm a cheeseaholic.

I put corn in my Mexican.
Gotta be a Joke in there somewhere. :)
Yeah no kidding. Actually there was corn there, leftover born from fresh corn the day before. NOT from a can! Plan was to sauté it but it was fine as is. It was only one ear though it didn't make it very far even as a topping.

Just had the last taco :( those things were amazing even with just shrimp Spanish rice, the cream sauce, mango and guac.

I used the recipe here for the shrimp and sauce:

Al pastor meat was pre made from Costco and added pineapple juice from a can of crushed pineapple to the meat. That pre made meat was really good. Super simple recipe.

BBQ chiggin titz! To go with my Planet Killer Mai Tais!

We be grillin'!
Chiggin titz4.1.JPG

Dinner is served!
Chipotle pepper-marinated boneless chiggin tit, steamed fresh carrots and broccoli, and an organic mixed baby spring greens artisan salad with Italian dressing. All washed down with the last of the PKMTs and a dry house red...
Chiggin titz4.2.JPG

Somehow, it's just not the same as showing off a slice off a rare-to-medium rare porterhouse...
Chiggin titz4.3.JPG

Last Edited:
Rosarita's or something. Idk. We didn't even crack it open.
These were the first tacos any of us have had that didn't have any cheese on them either. Totally didn't miss it and I'm a cheeseaholic.
I'm going to have a look at that shrimp taco recipe. When I do carnitas for street tacos the only cheese we use is the Cotija aged stuff. A little stinky and salty. Not the soft Queso Fresco.

I'll make those shrimp tacos. But feta doesn't belong on a soft taco, cotija would be proper.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top