JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Judge, jury and Tex-Mexicutioner...

Not Brennan isn't it. Merrick garland sounds like phlem ball.. Or something your cough up.
Merrick Garland is the US Attorney General. As such, he is the head of the DOJ.

Oh, and Christopher Wray is the current head of the FBI, for completeness...

When you mentioned Comey and Clapper earlier, and you couldn't remember the name of the third bozo, I thought you were trying to recall the name of the "Third Stooge", which is why I supplied the name of John Brennan.

Last Edited:
Steak of flank,
Lipton seasoned spuds, and salad.

775c5056-40dd-4626-a3ed-bc053db16bf7.jpg

Lipton Seasoned....sounds intriguing....please elaborate!
Oh just the little Lipton onion soup mix packets, you take on*e of those and dice up 10 or so small spuds throw it all in a ziploc with about 4-5 tblsp of olive oil mix it up and bake for 20-30 mins or so @ 420 till crispy (stirring occasionally). My family has been making these for decades. They are a standard side. We all love em. Stupid simple and easy.

Last Edited:
Oh just the little Lipton onion soup mix packets, you take on*e of those and dice up 10 or so small spuds throw it all in a ziploc with about 4-5 tblsp of olive oil mix it up and bake for 20-30 mins or so @ 420 till crispy (stirring occasionally). My family has been making these for decades. They are a standard side. We all love em. Stupid simple and easy.
Me mum, of Blessed Memory, used to make taters like that from time to time when I was a sprout. I always loved it when she fixed 'em that way...
I'ma gonna hafta make some and take a long, slow, stroll down Memory Lane... mebbe I'll see Mom along the way... :)

So, not from the grill, but also not one of my better creations, either... :rolleyes:
Tried to make some Blackened Cajun Chicken Breast (sans recipe).
I figured, "How hard could it be?" What a phuq'n mess!

Chiggin titz5-Blackened Cajun.JPG

The outside was cooking faster than the inside, and even with the spatter guard, I got hot oil all over the range top, which I had just cleaned this afternoon.
So mid-fry, I had to slice the breast in two, basically butterflying it, so the inside would cook before the outside turned into a roofing shingle.
All in all, it was edible, but looking at an online recipe after my debacle, I see where I coulda avoided a lot of trouble that I managed to find quite nicely.
Dunno if I'm ever gonna try this again, as it made quite a mess of my freshly-cleaned kitchen, but... who knows...? I have a short memory these days... :s0092:

Last Edited:
OK, a question to you people that deep-fry a lot... I've got about 2 cups of oil that is so nasty from the ☝️above fiasco☝️ that it is unusable for anything. How do you guys dispose of such an abomination? I know I can't pour it down the sink/toilet, and I don't want to pour it out in the yard cuz I figure my cat will find it, eat it, and then develop a nasty case of explosive diarrhea all over my comforter in the middle of the night. So, whaddaya guys do with this shiit? Looks like it would take half a roll of paper towels to soak it up - what a waste... Or is there a more environmentally friendly disposal technique? o_O

OK, a question to you people that deep-fry a lot... I've got about 2 cups of oil that is so nasty from the ☝️above fiasco☝️ that it is unusable for anything. How do you guys dispose of such an abomination? I know I can't pour it down the sink/toilet, and I don't want to pour it out in the yard cuz I figure my cat will find it, eat it, and then develop a nasty case of explosive diarrhea all over my comforter in the middle of the night. So, whaddaya guys do with this shiit? Looks like it would take half a roll of paper towels to soak it up. What a waste... Or is there a more environmentally friendly disposal technique? :s0092:
Sneak Iin the back of your favor fast food place and slip it into their tank.. OR you could make a waste oil forge that will burn nearly anything and turn it into molten metal/forging stuff. (Good for melting down contraband or evidence!)

Anything significantly less involved? I won't be trying this again any time soon, yunno...

Feed it to Inslavelee's cat?
You could mail it here Id be happy to relay it down the gubna's mansion.
At least he'll get feral raccoons if nothing else.. ;)

(Which if his crim reform is any Ind. He won't be able to tell the difference there either...)

*oh seriously though call your local auto parts store who takes used oil/fluids. They might actually take it. Some are picky some mix more than your standard motor oil in the tank.

Also my dad used to take a tin can and fill it with kitty litter (sounds like you have some already) and then stick 5-6 long nails in it, then pour burnable waste liquids in it and burn them. Might take a little while and might need a prime to get started but I'm sure it will burn once hot enough. The nails transfer heat down to the bottom liquids from the flames and help best and boil the liquid. Set it up on some bricks and just keep an eye on it. Fill it half way with kitty litter and don't over fill it or it will be a mess..

Last Edited:
Also my dad used to take a tin can and fill it with kitty litter (sounds like you have some already) and then stick 5-6 long nails in it, then pour burnable waste liquids in it and burn them. Might take a little while and might need a prime to get started but I'm sure it will burn once hot enough. The nails transfer heat down to the bottom liquids from the flames and help best and boil the liquid. Set it up on some bricks and just keep an eye on it. Fill it half way with kitty litter and don't over fill it or it will be a mess..
MIght hafta try that one. Thanks!

Thanks, sounds good. Gonna give it a try! :)

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top