JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last night I did smoked bacon for BLT's!

D630BDE7-8571-4CB3-8FC2-3910D661EC9F.jpeg

Shoulda pulled it 50 seconds sooner.

'Berta beef?
You scare me sometimes, the similarities we seem to share.
After I cut into that, I said to myself, "Self, shoulda pulled that off the grill about 60 seconds sooner..."

Clearly, you've been eating TOO much meat and not enough veggies!
Have you had any urges to howl at the moon?
Ah-ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Sorry, got distracted by a bright white orb in the night sky. What was that you asked again? o_O

Your faking! It's the middle of the day for heck's sake! :s0123:
How many times have you seen the moon during daylight hours? How many? Eh?

And it's "you're", not "your" when attempting to state "you are". Do I have to be the Grammar Police for this lot, too? :rolleyes:

Do I have to be the Grammar Police for this lot, too? :rolleyes:
What ever get you jollies I guess? Don't you have something else to do about now? Start planning "what's on the grill" tonight? :D

I know I should be doing something besides sitting here getting a sore bubblegum and drawing constructive criticism!

What ever get you jollies I guess? Don't you have something else to do about now? Start planning "what's on the grill" tonight? :D
Actually, I should be working. I'm still on the corporate clock until 5...
I know I should be doing something besides sitting here getting a sore bubblegum and drawing constructive criticism!
"...drawing constructive criticism"...
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
:s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140:

Clearly, you've been eating TOO much meat and not enough veggies!
Have you had any urges to howl at the moon?
Haha, I had another chemo infusion yesterday and had low protein in my blood. Dr ordered me to eat more meat! And keep jerky around while not eating a meal, LOL. OK, Dr's orders!

Haha, I had another chemo infusion yesterday and had low protein in my blood. Dr ordered me to eat more meat! And keep jerky around while not eating a meal, LOL. OK, Dr's orders!
Aw Dude! I didn't realize you were still doing that. It's good to see you're keeping upbeat though. Enjoy the extra meat. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top