JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some darn good pork fried rice with the left over BBQ'd chops.

View attachment 1165695
I do that too.

When I smoke some pork country ribs on the Weber. I do them with indirect heat and smoke for an hour and a half or so. Then put them in the oven covered with some BBQ sauce for couple of hours at 275. What ever is left over will be cut up in small pieces with a little water and BBQ sauce and simmered slow for BBQ pork sandwiches on buns. But here's the kicker. I discovered on my own, that if you do it that way for BBQ sandwiches? Do an onion caramelized and add it to the pork and simmer it. THAT, is a taste sensation.

189EB757-7137-4EC8-9C90-9FCF63350A64.jpeg
Smoked a pork tenderloin on Sunday and turned the balance of it into pulled pork tonight using our Instant Pot. Add homemade slaw and you've got a meal!!!

Interestingly, we had the same thing a couple nights ago. Done on the grill though. And the next night turned the left over chicken into great, big salads.

I'll ask, if you have ever tried those Mexican gray squash? I really prefer them to zucchini any more.
Mexican grey squash? I've not heard of it, but I'll keep a lookout.

Mexican grey squash? I've not heard of it, but I'll keep a lookout.

Could have tossed a picture up I guess. Their fairly short. Which makes them a little easier to cut down the center. Slightly different flavor too I think. What do I know, I don't taste, so they feel different.

1649354422892.png

Been meanin' to grill this baby ever since I got back from Tampa last Friday night.
After the windstorms on Saturday and Sunday, and then snowstorms on Monday and yesterday, I finally got around to it tonight...
Grilled ribeye with a loaded baked tater and a Caprese salad, all washed down with a local house red...

Ribeye04.1.jpg

Ribeye04.2.JPG

Ribeye04.3.JPG

MIghty damned good dinner that was, if'n I do say so myself... and I do!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top