JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
NYS tonight w/some leftover capellini and marinara sauce, garnished w/fresh basil leaves.
Add a shrimp cocktail, an OF, and a glass of house red and I'm doin' pretty fine...

0D5DA971-F22A-400C-BF6C-76927B1258F4.jpeg

Last Edited:
That SIG is awful close to the edge of your table... Wouldn't want to bump it with your knee cause you know what happens next

View attachment 1862942
:s0012:

ETA
I gotta ask... HowTF am I gonna bump that SIG w/my knee when it's on the phuq'n table top? WTF? How rambunctious do you get at the dinner table...??? o_O

Green Enchilada sauce in the yellow can. Las Palmas or something like that. Bought at Bi-Mart. And then she doctored it all up with onions, radishes, and black olives. I'm sure she added whatever sounded good for spices. Probably at least one was Mrs Dashes Southwest blend.
OH MAN! That sounds Good Mike!

OK.

So, I realize I am a heretic. (Not the REAL @The Heretic but a cheaper imitation perhaps.)

Cuz I had THIS Tonight:

Chicken Masala from GO.jpg

Chicken Masala from Grocery Outlet with Creamy Mashed Potatoes from WalMart.

All Micro-Waved. Since, well, I'm Technologically aware.

Anyhow. I give it four point five stars. Its Not Bad!

BUT

It Could be Closer to 5 depending on what you're drinking. :)

PS: @sobo please note for the record I DID post an image.

OK.

So, I realize I am a heretic. (Not the REAL @The Heretic but a cheaper imitation perhaps.)

Cuz I had THIS Tonight:

View attachment 1863644

BUT

Oh, we can tell you were drinking. :D

:s0005:

OK.

Cuz I had THIS Tonight:

View attachment 1863644

BUT

It's ok - I've had some of that and similar off the shelf, but having worked with people from India, I can say there is nothing like home cooked Indian food - it is a lot better (usually; some cooks have their own take on it and not so tasty as those whose mothers taught them the right way to make a dish). That is one thing I miss about working at DTNA; the food brought in from home, from time to time.

I went on a chartered deep sea fishing trip with my brother and father. Caught 3 rock fish but only two keepers. The swells took their toll haha. I lasted 3 hours, but my breakfast eventually came up. My father was out of it after 30min; didn't even have it in him to fish. My bro lasted an hour before getting sick, but still managed to bag 6 keepers.

I filleted them out tonight and gave them a good frying. That on a fresh sourdough and I was in heaven. Tomorrow I'll make a ramen out of the carcasses. Cheers.

IMG_20240414_122431708~2.jpg IMG_20240414_070551823~2.jpg IMG_20240416_174920227~2.jpg IMG_20240416_181040979~2.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top