JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Brother-in-law just emailed me that he picked up a very nice 1966 Savage 110 with a Redfield scope down there for $200, sling and canvas case. Young woman owner said it was her fathers and it "creeped her out" having it in her house. He said it was quite a popular event with some real eye popper deals made.

Seattle's ‘buyback' nets mayoral hypocrisy, interesting math

Turnout at Seattle's much-ballyhooed gun "buyback" Saturday was reportedly very good with "hundreds" of people showing up, but if one is to believe details of all the reports, there is some curious math at work.

<broken link removed>

n16ht5, Looks like a good day for ya. Good for you, are you reselling ? Looks like you stand to make quite a bit if so. one more thing, did any of the buy back promoter's or cops hassle you ?

n16ht5, Looks like a good day for ya. Good for you, are you reselling ? Looks like you stand to make quite a bit if so. one more thing, did any of the buy back promoter's or cops hassle you ?

There's a couple in there I can part with.. looking to get a CZ75 so I need some cash. I'll post some pics of what I can sell.

I got there a bit later and the SPD was directing people to park up the hill and walk back in, even knowing the event had already been shut down. I wonder if some of them were trying to get people up the hill to where the buyers were?

I wanted to sell an old, broken, irreparable .22 but was too late. Brought some cash too but didn't see anything I wanted.

Maybe next time . . .

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top